They are here...... Part 4

Sal power walked out of school while ash ran alongside him.sal couldn't believe Larry could do this after he and Travis had a heart to heart.He almost for got as was behind him And immediately stopped and chuckled while ash caught up."phew" she said blowing her browns locks out of her face."You should join track" Ash said and giggled." Short shorts would not look good on me" Sal said and chuckled.They burst out laughing at the thought of Sal in short shorts sprinting like he was running from a lion.

Sal felt better for a second then remembered why he was miffed and started walking again." Don't kill larry Sal!" Said Ashley as she tried to catch up again."I won't" Said Sal through closed teeth."Sal you- Said Ashley trying to stop Sal from getting too mad but he had already closed the door.

After bringing Ashley to her home so that she wouldn't be there to witness his epic fight.Sal got in the elevator and went straight to the basement.He got there and he could tell something wasn't right.The room was dark as Larry sat in the corner with his drumstick (in this fanfic Larry plays drums I think it's fits him well) and was tapping against the wall.Larry turned around eerily and said in a shaky voice "he......h-he I-s here......I......knew....I...could......never.....escape...".

Sal backed away then stepped forwards "L-larry are you ok??" Larry's eyes widened as he looked at Sal .Sal the the tiniest glint of red flash through his eyes."Larry" Sal said But Larry has turned back around then.Larry then got up and walked forwards him " he wants you" Said Larry and then he went silent then in a quick movement fell to the side. With foam coming out of his mouth."Oh God" Said Sal and he scrambled to help Larry.

Soon the foam stopped and he went into the kitchen.There he found something that looked like an onion root as he looked at all the cooking supplies left around.By the onion roots it said " Here are some onions for the the French onion soup you love' love lisa!❤️" Something didn't feel right to Sal as he looked at the "onions" he then noticed that the the handwriting on the paper was nothing like Lisa's.

"Oh No" Sal saw a bit cut off of the plant like someone had tasted it.sal smelled that plant and put it in the tip of his tongue for a second and it burned."This T-this isn't onion roots...."He felt himself suddenly fearing for his friends life." Thats.....H-Hemlock

That's the chapter sorry I took so long I wasn't sure that many people actually read this stuff but I'm glad people do soooo ya if you don't know what hemlock is it's a plant that can sometimes look like and onion sprout and it filled with acidic poison