His Mistake

Sal got out of bed at 11:30 and had the crazy idea to go to a girl who he had just rejected's house. He got dressed and ran out of his room. Then he ran out of his apartment into the elevator. The door opened and he ran through the lobby and out the door. The he ran down the street. To make the this go faster he pretty much turned into a human cheetah and ran all the way to ash's house. Then he knocked on the door.

The door was opened by ash her self looking puffy eyed and surprised." W-what are you doing here?" Said Ash obviously confused. Sal then realized He ducked up, coming to her house at 11:30 what was he gonna tell her." Uh I was just thinking about you and-" he tried to continue but Ash didn't wanna hear it. 

" Shut up..just shut up" Said ash holding her arms in front of her looking down to the floor as hot tears ran down her face. " I don't wanna hear it..I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT" Said ash pretty much sobbing at this point. Her words ringing into the night like a bell and her words going through Sal like an earthquake. Ash was now an emotional volcano and she was about to blow. " Don't pretend.. to love me.. I don't want that" she said barely getting out her words. " I don't even know why I care so much..but it hurts to know that you don't love me back..But I don't want you to pretend...I'm not a little girl" 

Ash was starting to erupt she didn't know why she cared for this boy so much but the look in his eyes when she told him her three words broke her down.She felt dizzy and wanted to puke, Ash's head began to spin. " Just leave me alone for a little. I need to go back in side.Im fine ok..don't worry" Said ash turning and closing the door before he could say anything. "A-Ash " said  Sal standing there, the silence impaling him with its dagger.

Sal knew he F-ed up, what was he thinking? Did he really think coming to Ash's house would make everything fine and dandy."sometimes you're so dumb sally face" he said to himself walking back down the street listening to the wind. He went back to the apartments and slunk back to his room. He was sure his dad wasn't home, he was probably out with friends again. He sighed and just went to his room and laid on his bed.

How had he not seen it before, that she loved him. He went back to that day in the treehouse, it wasn't the same. 

He should have really looked into Ash's emerald eye, maybe he would have seen this coming.Everything he said was true, he meant every word he said to her because he couldn't lie, not to her beautiful face. Maybe he thought, thats why his "I love you" got stuck in his throat.