07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 7:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After breakfast, Yang Xiaomin left like a fly, and Mu Yanyan was in a good mood.

Now she can figure out a way to clean up the blood-sucking economic company and the crazy broker.

However, she is now single-handed and lonely and is not their opponent. Although she is wearing a book, she has no golden fingers to kill the Quartet.

Still have to consider the realistic point.

It's better to start with... cancel the contract.

When the original owner of the book was shooting a scene, he slapped the female star who was playing with her off the stage.

The female celebrity was also unlucky and fell on a piece of iron under the stage, shaved her face and broken her picture.

The original owner was just an ordinary girl. She ate very little in order to control her weight. She was thin and weak at all. How could it be possible to beat people down? It was clearly a problem with the scene.

But the original owner's vicious reputation was beyond, and everyone didn't listen to her explanation at all.

The director team and economic company specialize in picking soft persimmons. Knowing that she has no background, they pulled her out of the tank and refused to mention the venue.

Shengsheng asked her to carry this pot, and asked her to pay the other party 50 million, otherwise she would hide her, so that she would never receive the scene.

This is tantamount to breaking her career path.

The original owner also took the risk because of these fifty million, to poison Han Zheng.

Unexpectedly, Han Zheng suddenly woke up. Not only did she fail to get the money, she went to jail instead, so that she became mentally disturbed and jumped to death.

Mu Yanyan became more and more angry as she thought about it, she couldn't wait for a minute, and she wished to let the economic company and the broker who cannibalize her femur be retributed now.

Isn't it too cheap for them to terminate the contract so easily?

But what is she going to do?

Mu Yanyan suddenly remembered that the original owner's assistant seemed to have video evidence. She hurriedly sent a message to the assistant to verify it, and she got a response quickly and sent it along with the video evidence.

The original owner was too weak to resist the company and brokers, and even the available evidence did not dare to use.

Han Zheng is going to the company today. He has faded out of people's sight after being sick for so long. Today is his first day of soberness. He should go to the company to show his face so that those with ulterior motives can stop thinking about it.

The blue shirt and gray semi-casual trousers are neither long nor short, just right up to the ankles, revealing his beautiful wrist bones.

Mu Yanyan's gaze fell on Han Zheng's body inadvertently, and she couldn't help but tsk in her heart.

This man is really a natural clothes rack. If you change this clothes to someone else, you don't know how difficult it will be to see, but it can be worn on him like a male model walking on the runway.

He is tall with long legs, wide shoulders and narrow waist. He has a perfect body shape. With a handsome face, he really can't pick out any flaws.

To talk about blemishes, it's probably his face that dragged everyone to owe him 8 million.