43

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 43:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 43:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ouyang Tian smiled and said: "Our company, Star Entertainment, have you heard of it?"

Mu Yanyan had naturally heard it, and it was a word difference from Sun Ying's company.

Although Star Shadow Entertainment has only been established for a few years, the limelight is flourishing and the ability to create stars is first-rate. Although it is not comparable to Tenghua Entertainment where Han Jiang is located, it is definitely second to none in China.

Ouyang Tian knows Mu Yanyan's expression clearly, "So our company is in line with your future career plan, how about it, or not?"

"If you come, I will be your agent personally, and all the company's resources will depend on you first. I will help you to discuss what script you like. It really doesn't work. I can still invest by myself."

Mu Yanyan believed in the previous sentence, but the following sentence was full of moisture.

Mu Yanyan snorted: "I want Han Zheng to invest."

Ouyang Tian smiled, and said without embarrassment: "Isn't it right?"

Mu Yanyan hadn't thought about what company he was going to sign. Xinshang, the original owner, had been oppressed. If she hadn't relied on the background of the Han family, it would be very difficult for her to terminate the contract, even though she got evidence that Xinshang was oppressing the original owner.

But who didn't know that litigation was slow and consuming energy. Some people like Wang Dafu and Liu Yiran dealt with her by crooked ways. When the time came for a year or a half, she would not be able to accept the play, and even the best acting skills would be cold.

Although Ouyang Tian is showing sincerity now, it is better to hold the company in his own hands.

One day I don't want to film a movie, and there is a company that helps her generate income.

But does she really want to set up a studio by herself?

Mu Yanyan thought for a while, and felt that it was not realistic to set up a studio by herself.

After all, she is inexperienced. Although she used to have a lot of social experience, she has only sold small things like fried watermelons, and she has never done a big business.

Might as well...

Mu Yanyan tentatively asked: "I don't know if the star entertainment industry needs investment?"

"Investment?" Ouyang Tian understood after a little thought, "Do you want to be a shareholder?"

Mu Yanyan has more than 300 million yuan in her hand. How much interest can be earned in the bank? It's better to invest it.

Although Ouyang Tian may not be reliable, at least he did not dare to cheat himself before she divorced Han Zheng.

"Can you?" Mu Yanyan blinked her eyes.

Ouyang Tian naturally did not dare to refuse, but he did not dare to respond directly: "I have to think about this matter."

He paused, "But I have a very good script in my hand. You must like it. Why don't you take a look at the script first?"

The variety show will be over soon. Mu Yanyan has no other plans yet, so she should look for the script and sign it if there is a suitable one.

"Okay," Mu Yanyan smiled crookedly, which would make Ouyang Tian more pleasing to the eye than just now.