22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 22:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 22:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan hadn't thought of any good fortune, she only asked Han Zheng to let her go, so that she could film well in the future.

It was so agreed. Before he left, Uncle Li suddenly thought of what to start, and said: "Girl, I also have an incubator for ice cream or something, do you need it?"

"Really?" Mu Yanyan's eyes lit up, suddenly thinking of something, and nodding her head repeatedly: "Use, use."

In this way, Mu Yanyan took an incubator from Uncle Li.

Zhou Zeyang didn't know what she wanted to do, and asked, "Xiaomu, what do you want an incubator for?"

Mu Yanyan smiled mysteriously: "Tomorrow Teacher Zhou will have things to do."

After packing up and returning to the dormitory, Mu Yanyan fell asleep after taking a bath, but at this time she received a call from Han Zheng.

The little heart suddenly plopped twice. While pressing the position of the heart, she lay down on the bed and pressed the answer button.

"Han Zheng?"

Hearing Han Zheng cleared his throat, his voice was a bit awkward, I don't know why he called himself so late.

Had it not been for the old lady staring at the door, Han Zheng would never make this call anyway.

He glanced back, the old lady was cheering him with her fist, and she told him with her mouth: "Say you miss her."

Han Zheng: "...Have you...rested?"

The live broadcast only filmed activities outside the bedroom, and stopped filming when entering the bedroom.

Therefore, Mu Yanyan's bedroom does not have a camera, and Han Zheng does not know what she is doing.

Hearing that Han Zheng's tone was stiff, as if someone was being forced by a knife, Mu Yanyan understood after a little bit of thought, 80% of the call was made by the old lady.

She replied in business: "I just closed the stall, took a shower, and ready to rest."

Han Zheng thought for a while, and then said, "Last time... I saw you fall asleep in the morning, but... didn't call you."

Of course Mu Yanyan wouldn't care about this kind of thing with him, and said openly: "It's okay, I'm angry about getting up, maybe you call me, I will be angry instead."

Although she said that, she had read a lot of novels when she was fine before. Although the domineering president would leave quietly, she would also prepare meals for the hostess.

Some even invite five-star chefs to come and cook them in person.

Of course, she is just a cannon fodder, and the heroine in the book is not her at all.

Thinking of the heroine, Mu Yanyan's heart sank. Isn't the heroine Han Zheng's little Qingmei?

Forget it, Han Zheng is not a male protagonist, just a rich and wealthy male protagonist.

Han Zheng had nothing to say and was about to hang up the phone, but the old lady was still standing at the door. He had no choice but to twist his scalp and said a few more words. There was really nothing to say and he hung up.

The old lady didn't hear what she wanted to hear, and was anxious. She walked in tremblingly on crutches and stared at Han Zheng and said, "Why didn't you say you missed her?"