45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 45:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 45:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan is going to shut down and return to the dormitory. She must be locked in the room tonight, even if someone comes over, she won't be able to enter the room.

But then I thought again, how could someone climb her house after picking up her little Qingmei.

Thinking this way, I feel even more sad.

At this moment, a phone call came in.

The absent-minded Mu Yanyan was taken aback, and she almost threw the phone with a flick of her finger.

She calmed her mind a little bit, and it was Han Zheng's, she hesitated for a moment, and picked it up.

"Hey." Mu Yanyan's voice was dull. The dog man called her now, 80% of which wanted to explain to her, and then he could go to his little Qingmei in an open manner.

The man's slightly irritable voice soon came: "What are you doing, I have been waiting for a long time, why can't I come out."

"Me?" Mu Yanyan was startled, "Are you here to pick me up?"

"Otherwise," Han Zheng's voice was obviously displeased, and his tone of voice was also very Han Dashao's, "Hurry up, I'm sleepy, I want to sleep."

Who knows that their program can be recorded past ten o'clock, isn't this a squeeze?

Although Han Zheng's tone was not very good, Mu Yanyan's heart brightened at that moment.

It has nothing to do with Zhao Xueqi, Han Zheng is here to pick her up.

Thinking about this, Mu Yanyan said: "Now go out," she hung up her mobile phone.

Zhao Xueqi got out of the house one step ahead of Mu Yanyan. Seeing Mu Yanyan coming out at the moment, her eyes were full of disdain: "Mu Yanyan, you can!"

Because of Han Zheng's arrival, the program team moved the camera, and at this moment, the scene outside the villa was not photographed at all.

He Yingying came out with Zhao Xueqi. She also looked at Mu Yanyan with contempt and mocked: "Young Master Han is here, what are you doing out?"

"People are here to pick up Sister Xueqi, what are you going to join in the fun?"

"Why an old man can't serve you well? I want to find a young talent, but it's a pity that Young Master Han is not such a foolish person. How could I fancy a poisonous woman like you."

Mu Yanyan looked at Zhao Xueqi across He Yingying and raised her eyebrows: "Really?"

He Yingying didn't know the truth, but Zhao Xueqi definitely knew what was going on.

Mu Yanyan also really admired Zhao Xueqi, and now she dared to come out at this time, and she was not afraid of hot search bookings.

After Mu Yanyan asked in a provocative tone, Zhao Xueqi understood what was going on.

She also thought that Han Zheng would not come to her.

Who is Han Zheng, when he lowered his head, and how could he come to pick her up in person.

But why can Han Zheng come over to find Mu Yanyan?

This is impossible, she absolutely does not accept this kind of thing.

But Mu Yanyan did come out.

At this moment, Zhao Xueqi was guilty of death. She stopped, her voice weak, as if she had suffered some blow: "Or, let's go back."