41

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 41:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the way to Shenglun, Mu Yanyan has been blowing rainbow farts to Han Zheng.

I refused Zhao Xueqi yesterday and let her take charge of the Shenglun Hotel today. Think about everything Han Zheng is worth a rainbow fart.

Young Master Han who received the rainbow fart was in a good mood.

Even the little bit of uncomfortable feeling in being refused to host the wedding yesterday disappeared.

At this time he was sitting at his desk doing work, Zhao Xiulan was frightened all night, seeing Han Zheng in the morning as if nothing had happened, his heart was settled.

President Han was not without incident, the corners of his mouth kept twitching, with some seemingly non-existent smiles.

It seems that I slept very well last night, and indeed the husband and wife want to be together often.

He had planned to turn himself into an invisible person all morning, for fear of doing something wrong and making Young Master Han feel bad.

But when he had something to report, he still twisted his scalp and came to Han Zheng's side.

"Mr. Han."

Han Zheng said without lifting his head, "Say."

Zhao Xiulan: "Han Jiang arrived in the small town of x early in the morning."

Han Zheng paused with the fingers of the information, "What is he doing?"

Zhao Xiulan: "For those participating in variety shows, Zhou Zeyang invited foreign aid."

Han Zheng frowned and thought for a while, and said, "You tell Ouyang, let him go to the crew and stare at him, and tell me immediately if you have anything."

Twenty minutes later, Mu Yanyan's car stopped outside the Shenglun Hotel.

The security guard at the door saw the car and hurried over to open the door and greeted him. He was absolutely polite, thoughtful and enthusiastic.

Even Zhao Xiulan came downstairs to greet him.

"Too..." Zhao Xiulan just said a word too much, and Mu Yanyan hurriedly stopped him, "It's great, I can rest assured that you are in charge."

Zhao Xiulan was blocked for a while, and quickly understood what Mu Yanyan meant.

She and Han Zheng did not have a wedding, nor did they announce it. Everyone didn't even know that she was married. This meant that he didn't want him to promote it.

Quickly change his words: "I'm so happy to see two big stars at once, please follow me."

Zhao Xiulan just pretended to be casual, because he knew Han Jiang, and Han Jiang also knew him.

After Zhao Xiulan greeted Liu Jingmin first, his eyes fell on Han Jiang's face, and the polite smile on his face turned into a hypocritical smile.

"The movie emperor Han Da is really leisurely, and he is in the mood to participate in variety shows."

Han Jiang ignored his ridicule, his eyes were faint, and he said: "I have nothing to do, the girl I just like is in the variety show, come and visit."

"You..." Zhao Xiulan, who has always been good-tempered, wants to curse, "You better control your mouth, otherwise you will suffer."