42

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 42:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 42:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan didn't read Weibo, and she didn't know that she had become Han Jiang's suspected girlfriend.

Zhou Zeyang didn't work much, so he scanned Weibo a few times when he had time.

He saw it when Han Zheng left her room this morning.

Although he did not know Han Zheng, he also knew that the person was definitely not Han Jiang.

Now that Han Jiangfa made some specious words, and kept close to Mu Yanyan, the purpose can be imagined.

Zhou Zeyang hesitated for a while, and sent a text message to Mu Yanyan: "Weibo, take care of it."

Although Han Zheng has not read Weibo, Ouyang Tian and Zhao Xiulan have been staring.

Since Han Jiang got on the hot search, they have been trying to get the hot search down, but the navy soldiers are like Xiaoqiang who can't be killed.

Although Han Zheng is the richest man in country C, the Han family does not get involved in the entertainment circle after all.

Han Jiang is backed by Tenghua Entertainment. They are professional in the entertainment circle, not to mention the leading company in the circle, almost monopolizing the entire entertainment industry.

Those naval forces were all professionally trained, deleted this entry, and topped another entry.

Ouyang Tian and Zhao Xiulan were both overwhelmed and failed to suppress the hot search.

"Too cunning, Han Jiang did it on purpose." Zhao Xiulan wiped the sweat from his head.

Ouyang Tian sneered and said: "You only know that he did it on purpose. He didn't feel at ease when he came to Town X."

Zhao Xiulan was about to cry: "What should I do? I made President Han angry yesterday. If this matter is not handled well, it is really possible that President Han will let me get out."

Ouyang Tian said speechlessly: "I don't know when Han Jiang turned out to be so energetic. It stands to reason that he is just a chess piece of Tenghua Entertainment, shouldn't be."

Zhao Xiulan feels that things will not be so simple: "I always feel that it is not like a force, it seems that there is another force that is contributing to the flames."

"There is another force?" Ouyang Tian suddenly understood, no wonder they couldn't get rid of it cleanly.

It turns out that it's not too big to watch the excitement.

The two were discussing countermeasures, and Zhao Xiulan suddenly cursed an swear word: "Fuck, what exactly is Han Jiang doing?"

Zhao Xiulan has been following Han Zheng for a long time. He is proper and prudent. This is the first time that he has never had a dirty output.

Ouyang Tian felt tight: "What's the matter?"

Zhao Xiulan said: "Han Jiang still wants to dig his wife to the Tenghua entertainment circle, he is really crazy, he doesn't want to live anymore."

Ouyang Tian has been playing around recently, ignoring that Han Zheng asked him to sign Mu Yanyan. Hearing this, he slapped his forehead and quickly got up and walked out: "Grass, I have to do something business. You press here first."

Zhao Xiulan looked at his hurried back and said helplessly: "But I can't stand it anymore!"

Ouyang Tian can take care of Zhao Xiulan, he must now find Mu Yanyan as soon as possible to talk about signing the contract.