38

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 38:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 38:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as Zhao Xueqi put the phone to her ear in the surveillance, the phone in Mu Yanyan's hand rang. There is no such coincidence in the world, it must be Zhao Xueqi's call.

Mu Yanyan felt that her two small hands were holding a hot potato, but the protagonist beside her didn't have any expressions, as if she had nothing to do with him.

Mu Yanyan held the phone in front of him: "What should I do now?"

Han Zheng glanced at her with a mentally retarded expression.

Mu Yanyan: "What do you mean, answer the phone!"

Han Zheng sneered: "I still need to deal with this kind of trivial matter myself? Call Zhao Xiulan to pick it up."

Mu Yanyan: "..."

"Young Master Han, can you be more sober, you still climbed up the wall? Could it be that Zhao Xiulan also climbed up the wall?"

Han Zheng didn't speak, he was as proud and arrogant as ever, but he just didn't mean to accept it.

The phone was still ringing, and Mu Yanyan didn't know what to do, so she handed it forward: "Hurry up, you are talking!"

Han Zheng is finally willing to look at the phone, but it's still such a trivial matter. Why are you embarrassed to look for me: "You think I am very idle. Let me answer a phone without a logo?"

He makes tens of millions of dollars a minute, and he will be idle until one call after another has no income from his address book!

Mu Yanyan was speechless: "But you haven't done anything right now, it's easy."

"And maybe it was your little Qingmei who came here. People are waiting for you eagerly. Are you embarrassed?"

Han Zheng was not only embarrassed, but also very embarrassed: "There is no time."

Mu Yanyan was completely convinced by the man's attitude that you can figure it out.

After he entered the room, he had been sitting on the side of the bed, like a grandfather, who didn't know what was in his mind, and he was ashamed to say that he didn't have time.

Is it possible that Young Master Han can use brain waves to do business?

The vibration finally stopped, and Mu Yanyan finally breathed a sigh of relief. She was about to cut into the surveillance again, but saw the call coming in again.

It seems that Zhao Xueqi still doesn't give up.

Since Zhao Xueqi didn't give up and knew that they were still rushing to be the third party when they got married, Mu Yanyan felt it was necessary to give her some color.

"Han Zheng, if you don't answer, then I will answer?" Mu Yanyan planned to ask Han Zheng for his meaning.

Han Zheng's noble chin was lightly tapped, and Mu Yanyan answered the phone.

"Azheng, you finally answered my call, I..." Zhao Xueqi's aggrieved, aggrieved, pitiful, and slightly sad voice came, and Mu Yanyan shook her body uncontrollably.

"Zhao Xueqi, A Zheng doesn't have time to answer the phone," Mu Yanyan said after she was disgusted.

In other words, she is also the wife of Han Zhengming's match, no matter how big Zhao Xueqi is, and no matter how good his family is, she is also the mistress who is catching up with her.