27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 27:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 27:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan was so excited, she picked up her mobile phone and called Han Zheng.

This was the first time she took the initiative to call Han Zheng since her business trip.

The phone was picked up quickly, and the man's cold and indifferent voice came over: "What's the matter?"

Mu Yanyan was so excited that she couldn't speak, "Uh, uh, there was a lot of money in my account. Could it be that you made a mistake?"

Han Zheng's voice is still faint: "What if I say yes?"

Mu Yanyan was a little disappointed. Although she did not covet the money, she still hoped that the money would be given to her.

After all, there was a sudden increase of 300 million in the account, and then she was suddenly transferred away, which would make her heart very painful.

"Then I'll turn it over for you," Mu Yanyan's voice is low, not very emotional.

Han Zheng snorted, "Cai fan!"

After a long business trip, I never called him. After three hundred million yuan, the call came right away.

This phone is quite valuable.

"You are a fan of money," Mu Yanyan said unhappily.

The money is not hers, and even this phone call regrets the call.

If she didn't fight, she could still pretend that she didn't know anything and let the money stay in her account for a while.

"Then I'll turn it over for you in a while," Mu Yanyan said unhappily without hearing the other party's response, "But I haven't transferred such a large amount. Don't blame me if the transfer is wrong."

"That's right," Mu Yanyan was about to hang up when the other party suddenly said.

Mu Yanyan paused with her fingers, but she didn't understand.

Han Zheng said quietly: "This money was originally to thank you for being happy for me. Since you don't want to give it to Mu's family, then give it to you."

After a pause, "I'm not so unkind, cross the river and demolish the bridge."

Mu Yanyan was so happy, from a penniless orphan to a wealthy woman of more than 340 million, the gap, like a dream, fell to the towering clouds lightly.

But she still has to pretend to be polite: "Well, I said that the money is okay. I won't want it. I will ask you to come back from the Mu family. I haven't thank you yet. When my show is over, I will go home and invite you to dinner. "

"That's not necessary," Han Zheng felt that he was not short of a meal.

I don't know whether this doesn't need to invite him to dinner or the money doesn't need to be transferred back. Mu Yanyan hesitated a little and said, "Then give me the account number, and I will transfer it back for you."

Since the money was given to her, he didn't plan to come back.

Hearing that she kept saying that she wanted to return it, Han Zheng looked a little unhappy: "What is for you is for you, long-winded!"

After speaking, he hung up the phone neatly.

Mu Yanyan was not at all sad for his ill-tempered voice. If anyone could give her three hundred million, she could dig her family's ancestral grave.