29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 29:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 29:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan looked at her phone blankly for a while, and began to feel that Zhao Xueqi's return would be a big shock to Han and Zhao's family, and it might be also for Han Zheng.

But it soon occurred to me that she and Han Zheng had only agreed not to divorce for three years, and that she would still have to leave when the time came.

As for what Han Zheng wanted to do, she didn't seem to be qualified to control it either.

So it's not interesting to think about those.

However, Zhao Xueqi has just been nominated for Cannes film queen abroad. She is an international actress and her influence cannot be underestimated. Now that Sun Ying is invited by them, it will definitely help a lot.

Your first position will be shaken, right?

This is what Mu Yanyan is worried about now.

After squinting, Mu Yanyan went downstairs. Zhou Zeyang was already sitting on the sofa in the living room and nodded when she saw her coming.

Mu Yanyan smiled and approached Zhou Zeyang. She held a box of yogurt in her hand and sat down while drinking it, and asked, "Does Teacher Zhou think of someone to invite foreign aid?"

"Sun Ying and his team invited Zhao Xueqi."

Zhou Zeyang also knew about this, his eyes were faint, and he asked, "Do you have the right person?"

Mu Yanyan shook her head: "No."

If the original owner is so bad in popularity, how can he invite a big star? It's almost the same if he invites a sunspot.

Zhou Zeyang said quietly: "Then leave this to me."

Mu Yanyan was working on the two stalls, and Mu Yanyan also came up with the ice cream project. He just did it.

Now, of course, he is required to do the thing that invites people.

"Then who are you going to invite?" Mu Yanyan asked curiously.

See if you can take this opportunity to get to know an old senior who has acting skills. It would be great if you can get support.

Zhou Zeyang replied: "Zhang Qiang."

"Is it just Zhang Qiang who used a fantasy blaze before?" Mu Yanyan's excited voice was going to change.

Zhou Zeyang nodded: "Yes, I just contacted you just now, and I will come over if time can be passed."

Mu Yanyan greeted the video excitedly: "Mr. Zhang, I hope you come quickly, our team is counting on you."

Zhang Qiang is a veteran movie emperor, now in his forties. When Xuanhuan first started to rise, he officially opened the domestic fantasy market.

After that, Xuanhuan advanced all the way, defeating Xian Xia, and defeating Wu Xia, and now there is no other subject to compare.

Zhang Qiang can be said to be the first person to create a precedent for fantasy, and is known as the prince of fantasy.

He looks handsome, looks particularly chivalrous, and is both righteous and evil. It captured the hearts of many audiences more than a decade ago.

He has rarely acted now, but he has a large mass base, most of which are concentrated in the post-80s and 90s, and his status is evident.

That's why Mu Yanyan was particularly excited when she heard that he was coming.

The audience in the live broadcast room also exploded.