08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 8:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 8:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan ignored those harsh talks about the original owner. She stepped on the high heels without giving them an extra look, and walked directly to the boss's office upstairs.

Entering the elevator, while no one saw them, Mu Yanyan turned around and asked the two bodyguards: "You two should be good at fighting, right?"

The original owner has always been cowardly and never resisted. This is her first time resisting, and the economic company may take action.

Even if the economic company didn't do it, Liu Yiran's lunatic might also do it.

After all, she only slapped the original owner a few days ago.

When I came through the book myself, there was no gold finger to use, I had to rely on external force.

I only hope that these two bodyguards of Han Zheng can play well.

However, Han Zheng has been knocked into a vegetative state. If these two men can fight well, then Han Zheng shouldn't be injured, right?

Thinking about this, Mu Yanyan's momentum was a little low. She drew her eyes back and forth across the faces of the two people, and asked uncertainly: "You weren't there when Han Zheng was injured?"

The two bodyguards have been with Han Zheng for a long time. They are both smart people. This will feel the young grandma’s questioning gaze, and quickly relieved her doubts: "When the young master had an accident, there was no one around."

"Oh," Mu Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief, and exhorted: "You will be excited for a while, especially an old woman with a hair bun, staring at me to death."

Bodyguard: "Okay, grandma."

Young grandma?

Mu Yanyan felt that this title was not good, and corrected: "Call me Miss Mu later..."

The two bodyguards felt tight.

Mu Yanyan explained: "After all, Han Zheng and I didn't have a wedding, everyone didn't know."

It turned out to be so, I heard that the minds of the two bodyguards who called the young lady were not raised.

After all, it is the old lady who is the master of the marriage, so I dare not change the name of them.

And the young master didn't say what to call it.

They were relieved to hear Mu Yanyan's explanation.

I thought the young lady was going to leave the Han family.

"Mu Yanyan, what are you pretending?" Liu Yiran heard that Mu Yanyan was coming, but instead of looking for her, he went straight to the top floor, chased her aggressively, and stopped him in front of the general manager's office.

Liu Yiran is very short, only reaching Mu Yanyan's chin.

Looking up at her at this moment, her momentum was naturally shorter.

Liu Yiran had a circle of moles on her beam, her eyes were angled, her face was fierce, and she pinched her waist and glared at Mu Yanyan, giving her a commanding domineering performance to the fullest.

Mu Yanyan was wearing a black suit, and two bodyguards stood behind her. Her makeup today was deliberate, shabby, and 1.9-meter-high.

The tone of speech is no longer soft, but full of confidence and provocation: "Pretend?"