36

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 36:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What kind of path is Han Zheng even rejecting his own little Qingmei?

"No, a certain international celebrity has gone to Shenglun, do you really bear not letting people come in?"

Mu Yanyan squinted her eyes, the big star said on her mouth, but she didn't mean anything friendly.

Han Zheng frowned, Mu Yanyan's attitude clearly didn't believe him: "I have come to you, what do you think?"

"I haven't seen her for several years, how do I know what she is going to do."

Looking open and upright, but who knows what the dog man thinks.

"If someone doesn't get sick, the two are afraid they are married, right?"

Han Zhengqi's molars: "Although I had a lot of contact before, but..."

When Han Zheng said this, his eyes sank, and it seemed a little unspeakable.

Mu Yanyan's heart tightened, and she didn't know what she was nervous about: "But what, people didn't like you at the time, but now I find yours better?"

Han Zheng looked at her speechlessly: "It's not what you think, it's just..."

He scratched his head. The Han family, who has always been invincible, would be convulsive when it comes to feelings.

"What is it?" Mu Yanyan blinked her eyes.

The girl was beautiful, and her brows blinked lightly, like autumn water, gently gliding over the apex of the person's heart.

Han Zheng's breathing is a little stagnant.

"Everyone says that I have low emotional intelligence, and many things are not clear."

The Han family, who admitted that he had weaknesses, was very awkward, and simply put on a broken jar behind him.

This sounds a bit moving.

But what does it have to do with him?

Mu Yanyan continued to ask, "So what?"

Han Zheng wants to be crazy, what will happen if he doesn't make it clear now?

Will Mu Yanyan be angry?

Forget it, his windows are crawling, and there is nothing else he can say: "So I never liked her. It was because others thought that the two of us should be a pair. I don't think it has any effect, so... I haven't clarified. ."

"Mainly it is troublesome to clarify."

Mu Yanyan squinted her eyes slightly, her face turned cold.

The dog man doesn't clarify if it doesn't affect him?

Is it troublesome to clarify?

Han Zheng was naturally aware of her emotions and raised his hand to swear: "But this time I will definitely make it clear..."

After a pause, "We announce the relationship, hold the wedding..."

In fact, from the moment when she saw Han Zheng appeared at the window, Mu Yanyan believed Han Zheng's words for a while. After all, Han Zheng had come to climb the wall. If there was anything to do with Zhao Xueqi, it wouldn't be a sneaky appearance in the middle of the night. Here.

And who is Young Master Han, do you need to care about her opinion of this poisonous woman?

Thinking about it, Mu Yanyan was quite satisfied with his approach.