46

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 46:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan was laughing crazy while sitting in the car. She held the steering wheel with one hand and covered her belly with the other. She couldn't control the trembling of her shoulders.

How could her husband be so talented? Seeing Zhao Xueqi's face was about to crack.

After hesitating for a while, she pushed the car door and got out of the car, walked to Zhao Xueqi, and prepared to make up for the knife: "Miss Zhao, can you please settle this bill, my husband is small-minded, or he may not be able to sleep at night if he comes back? Feel, if you do something unfavorable to the Zhao family, don't let yourself regret it!"

Zhao Xueqi's face was pale, especially when she saw Mu Yanyan gloating, her heart and lungs were about to explode.

Why had she forgotten that Han Zheng, this person, must be reported. When he was in a coma, she didn't choose to marry him. No matter how much benefit she gave him, it was completely wiped out by him. How could she expect him to treat herself differently?

She really took her own shame, how could she have illusions about people like Han Zheng!

"If you want money, go to you in a dream!" Zhao Xueqi finished speaking and saw the assistant drove the car and turned into the car. The window fell. She looked at Han Zheng and shouted heartbreakingly: "I won't die. Will give it to you."

Han Zheng didn't respond much. Anyway, he has facial paralysis, and he has less expressions, but Mu Yanyan is so happy that she is out of breath, holding Han Zheng's arm with one hand, and covering her belly with the other, and said, "Hahaha, too. It's funny, Han Zheng, how can you be so cute."

lovely?

Han Zheng frowned: "Are you very happy?"

Mu Yanyan nodded: "Yeah."

Of course she was happy. What happened tonight will probably become Zhao Xueqi's lifelong nightmare. Seeing that she would dare not get involved with her husband in the future.

When Han Zheng heard Mu Yanyan say he was happy, he was silent for a while, and said, "The 26 million is given to you."

Mu Yanyan was taken aback for a while, a pair of beautiful apricot kernels looked at Han Zheng, her eyes were stained with a thick smile: "Really?"

Han Zheng nodded: "As long as you can come back, I will give it to you."

A joke, more than 20 million, Mu Yanyan will come back anyway.

"Then this is what you said. I will definitely get the money back. Don't be fooling around then."

Han Zheng didn't care about the money at all, he just thought it was annoying that Zhao Xueqi always came to him. Since Mu Yanyan likes to ask for it, then give it to her.

Now he said: "Do you think I care about that little money?"

"Don't care, don't care," Mu Yanyan started blowing a rainbow fart, "Who are you, rich and rich, and there are more than these dew points between your fingers, then I'll take it."

While talking, two people got into the car.

He Yingying didn't understand what happened until Han Zheng's car left.

Why does Han Zhenghui settle accounts with Zhao Xueqi, it seems that Zhao Xueqi seduce other boys in front of Han Zheng, is this news a bit crazy?

Why is Mu Yanyan so close to Han Zheng?