Corey's POV:

Waking up in the middle of the night does NOT suit my game. Especially to the sound of gagging. I didn't know if I should go down to Ash and comfort her. I knew I made her uncomfortable so I didn't go. It went on for hours, the gagging, gasping, and occasionally crying. I felt so bad, I really should've helped. But I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me. I had no motive to go downstairs, into the bathroom, and to comfort her. What an asshole you are. She's probably going to be furious in the morning. I tried blocking out the noise but it seemed to echo through the house. Even if I went upstairs I would still be able to hear it.

*time skip brought to you by: Ash's throw up :\*

Waking up, I felt like I got no sleep. A headache pounded in my head. Walking downstairs I was relieved that Ash wasn't awake yet. No sign of her had indicated she had been up. I walked into the kitchen and started my coffee brewer. The familiar gurgling of the pot had begun and the spectacular smell of dark roast filled the house. While the coffee was getting ready a pounding knock came from the basement. Walking over, I opened the door. "What the hell, Taylor!" Ash hissed and pushed me out of her way.
"I knew you were awake all last night, I know you knew I was sick. And did you come to help me?" She paused and glared at me. Before I could answer she screamed a big "NO!"            
I walked over to sit at the breakfast bar and looked over at her.
"I didn't think you wanted to me to be down there after our discussion."
The fighting had continued for awhile.
"I don't want to be here anymore." Ash finally said. I was filling his mug when she let the words out.
"What?" I asked, thinking I heard something different.
"I want to leave. Now. I don't want to be here. I don't even know why I am here!" She started. "You aren't my boyfriend, my brother, you aren't anybody but a stranger. And everything here is creepy! You are creepy, you just sa-" She stopped when a strong blow hit her in the face. I was furious, I couldn't listen to her jack off crap with her mouth.
"Yo-you just hit m-me!" Ash stuttered, putting her hand over her stinging face.
"You have no right talking to me like that you bitch!" I screamed.
"After all I've done!" I threatened to hit her again.
"I'm sorry! I really am pl-please don't hit me again!" Ash slowly backed away towards the basement. I managed to cool myself down.
"I'm having a friend come over today. I don't want you anywhere in our sight, you got that?" Ash nodded and turned to walk downstairs.

*time skip brought to you by: a big blow in the head.*

The old, Victorian door bell rang, indicating Joey had come. A bolt of excitement flashed through my body as I walked across the dining and living room to open the door. Joey.
"Hey." I said with smile on my face. Joey smiled and nodded his head. We both walked inside to the living room to sit.
"Its been awhile since we've been together other than at the studios." Joeys said in a hushed tone.
"You okay?" I spoke, placing a hand over Joeys arm. Back when slipknot was getting along, Joey would come over to my house almost every day. He loved it here, and we would always do so much. Talk, play music, sing, and even occasional sex. We never were officially dating but something about both of us made each other happy. It had been an hour or so when the subject of dating arose. Joey was seeing somebody but he admitted they weren't happy together.
"She never wants sex." He groaned. I put a hand on Joeys thigh and slowly started inching his hand up.
"Wha..." Joey cringed and leaned in to kiss me.  Soon, the both of us were intensely making out. Soft groans turned into loud, short grunts as I rubbed Joeys bulge. Joeys pants soon went flying into the kitchen. I took Joeys hard dick and started rubbing up and down. I decided to tease Joey, which made him mad.
"Get the fuck inside me or I'm topping you son of a b-" he was cut off as my TEN INCH went inside him.
"Fu- fuck!" Joey screamed, grasping the couch. I went slowly, teasing the other male which got me even more aroused.
"A-asshole give m-me more!" Joey yelled. My thrusts were getting harder and faster. I was now fully inside. Deep moans echoed through the house. We both were grunting and moaning. I took Joeys dick and started rubbing.
"N-no! Im going t-to cum... I-I'm goi-... fuck im coming!" Joey yelled and he came. I went harder, making Joey whimper. 
"Fu-fuck.." I groaned as I pulled out and came on top of Joey.

*Very very dirty but oh well.*