Joey's POV:

I finally relaxed in my seat as soon as I saw Corey's house. He'd been driving 20 miles over the speed limit since we left the studio so I was basically fearing for my life. He pulled into the driveway, slamming on the breaks. "Calm the hell down." I grunted as I was thrown against the dashboard. I hesitated to get out of the car, watching Corey move so quickly made me nervous. How do I bring up such a serious conversation when his mind is focused on sex? What if he talks to himself again? As I got out of the car, I tried thinking of a plan and as soon as I reached the door of his house, I knew what to do. Corey was already inside, closing curtains, doors, and clearing off his couch.
"Hurry up, asshole!" He screamed from across the room. I hurried, not wanting to ruin my plan. As soon as I got close to Corey I kissed him hard while pinning him against the basement door.
"Let's do it somewhere other than a couch." I mumbled between rough kisses. I pushed us off the door and opened it. Before he could argue I started fumbling with his pants and got down on my knees.
"Joey why did you open the door, you know I hav-" He stopped talking as soon as I put my tongue on him. Without breaking eye contact I started sucking and rubbing.
"Fuck.. Don't stop.." He groaned and leaned against the wall.
When I finished I stood up and kissed him. Corey's hand instantly went to my pants but I moved it away saying, "Somewhere else, remember?" I slowly went down one step of the basement stairs and was relieved when Corey followed. Running down the stairs, I decided to let Corey have some fun with me before I asked him why there wasn't a girl. I ripped my pants off and sat on the bed even when I knew what was on these sheets. Corey pushed me down and got on top of me. As he began pushing inside me I thought of pulling the blankets aside so Corey could see the sheets. How would that go? I gripped the blanket, ready to pull it when Corey really started fucking me. I started to forget everything other than Corey. He was going too fast and hard for me to think straight.
"C.. Corey.." I moaned. I wanted him to stop. "You like this?" He asked and smirked, thrusting even faster than before.
I realized I was subconsciously pulling the blanket down. I could tell he was getting tired, his thrusts became weaker and shorter. I started thinking normally again and I looked over at my fists and pretended to gasp while pulling the sheets down.
"What the fuck Corey?" I yelled when the blood-stained sheets became visible. He stopped thrusting and stared at the bed in total shock. We both got up and I pulled the cover off. I hadn't realized there was blood all over the bed.. I thought just in a few spots. Looking at it made me nauseous.
"What the hell is that? Where did it fucking come from?" I looked at Corey. His face was pale and uneasy.
"Corey?" I said, shaking him a little. He didn't respond, he didn't move, he just stared at the bed with a horrified expression. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the stairs.
As soon as we hit the first stair he fell. "Corey!" I yelled and tried picking him up. He wasn't moving or opening his eyes. My first instinct was to slap him awake but when I tried nothing happened. So I waited about ten minutes but he still didn't wake up. I decided I had to call an ambulance. Running upstairs, I picked up all our clothes, then my phone. I then proceeding to call 9-1-1, where I told the lady what had happened. And 10 minutes later, Corey and I were in the back of an ambulance being rushed to the hospital.

****Fast forward to when Corey wakes up :)****

The entire band was sitting in the waiting room. I could tell everyone was thinking about Paul and his death. When we saw Corey's Doctor walk into the room we all stood up.
"Good news! He's awake!" The doctor said happily. Everybody let go of their breaths.
"He does have an extremely bad concussion though which will make it very hard for him to walk, shower, drive and any other type of physical movement." The doctor paused and gave us time to process everything we just heard.
"When can we see him?" I asked, breaking the silence between us all.
"Oh! Right now if you'd like, follow me please." The doctor turned around and everybody followed him. As soon as we got to his room I ran to his bed.
"Corey!" I smiled once I saw him. His eyes were closed but I heard him grumble a little. He was unable to move and speak but at least he was okay. Small sections of the group took their turns in Corey's room. Sid, Jim and I both discussed that we would talk to Corey as soon as he fully woke up. But for now, we had to wait.

Guess who updated!!!!!! (: I know there were a few people who really wanted Killpop to continue so just for you guys, here is this chapter. During this year-long break I deleted wattpad thinking I would never use it again. I've decided to finish this story. Maybe I'll even write a new one but I'm not too sure. Anyway, there's probably 1-2 more chapters until the end. I'll start writing the next chapter very soon. Oh and before I started writing this chapter I edited the entire story. So please go back and read some chapters if you are confused. I (hopefully) fixed all grammar mistakes and common errors. I also changed a few chapters. But overall I am very happy with the story.