My lovey readers~

Hey Brochachos.. So the end is coming near O:

We are NOT at the climax yet but will be in the next few chapters so woooo!

AND 1000 READS HOLY COW HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY.

The last few updates I had writers block and did not expect to get 1000 reads oh my gosh I'm so happy.

So thank you guys very very much! I'm going to be hurrying up to update and I'll take some time into these next chapters because it will be hard to understand.

But again thank you so much for how far this story has come. I love you all. And a small notification: The band members refer to Taylor as "Corey" but Ash calls him "Taylor"

***JIMS POV:***
"Guys shut up and stop making noises!" I scolded and looked back at the three men behind me. It was 3:00 AM and perhaps we were at Coreys house? Sid, Joey and I were fearing for Corey. Ever since Caroline died he went in a strange depression. We were outside his kitchen window and almost had it opened. The basement door was open and the light was on. We continued on though. After multiple tries I finally got the window screen off. I slid the glass portion of it open and hauled myself through it. Next was Sid, and last was Joey. We all looked around and saw we were safe.
"Okay here is the game plan, Joey, you go downstairs, Sid, you go upstairs, and I'll look on this floor, you got it?" I explained. Both of them nodded and went to their designated areas.

***SIDS POV:***
I walked to the stairs which were right in front of the front door.
"I dont know why we couldn't have just gone through the door." I whispered to myself. I turned on my flashlight and walked up the stairs. As I waked I realized there were layers of dust on the railings.
"Jeez this man should just move into a box and he would be fine; he doesn't even use the upstairs!" I laughed and reached the top of the stair case. The stairs led to an open loft with a pool table, air hockey and a bar with all types of drinks. I went over to the bar to see what he had. There were several types of vodka sitting on the counter. All were empty. The bottles were old and dusty, even the insides were dry. I then looked in the cupboard and about twenty beer bottles fell out.
"Shit!" I whispered. I pushed all the bottles back inside the cupboard, realized they too were empty. I thought that was odd so I wrote it down on a small notepad I brought with me.
When I finished organizing cupboard I looked over to the games and saw they havent been used. Dust blanketed the whole table. Above it was a bar light, which had cobwebs swinging from one light to another. I shuddered and quickly went into a hallway with three doors. I opened one door, which revealed a small closet which had absolutely nothing in there. In the door was a small note and $20 cash that looked untouched from when it was put there. it says:

Hey Corey, I went ahead and took all my things you stored in here back, I need them from where I'm going. I'll leave $20 in return.

I grabbed the note and taped it to my notepad. So apparently Corey didn't even see this note. Who was that note from? Was it from Ash? From Caroline? Corey said there were never any problems between him and Caroline. Closing the door to the closet I opened the next door which lead to a bathroom.
"I'll find something juicy in here, I know for sure." I smiled and walked inside. I first opened the medicine cabinet which had some bandaids, a box of soap and a manual guide to unclogging sinks.
"Juicy...." I restated and frowned. Opening the cabinet under the sink I saw some cleaning supplies and two boxes of tampons.
"Okay something fishy has happened." I whispered.
"Girls take their tampons everywhere!" I wrote on my notepad, Tampons were left behind. I thought of the girl Corey talked about, Ash, if they were hers but it looked like she stayed in the basement. I closed the cabinet and looked in the shower. There stood some shampoos and conditioners that most likely are girl brands.
"So let me get this straight, the note clearly clarified some girl was leaving, but she didn't bring any tampons nor hair stuff? She even left money for him so it looks like she was leaving." I said and rubbed my forehead. I looked around some more, still confused, but found nothing.
"Bummer." I groaned and walked out of the bathroom. I opened the last door that led to a balcony. On the balcony is a small shed. I opened the door and my flashlight lit up the whole shed as I scanned through the shelves. Inside was mostly just unneeded tools, shovels and hoses. All the sharp shovels and tools looked clean, so he couldn't have killed her with one, if he even were to kill. I decided to head back to the kitchen to see if anybody else was there.

***JIMS POV:***
I watched the two other men go to where they were supposed to go; I went to mine. I walked past the living room and into a curved hallway. From my memories I remembered the first room was Corey's. I walked past his room, trying not to stomp real loud. The room next to his was the bathroom, but that connected to his room so I didn't go in there either. The next room was a guest room. I quietly opened it and walked inside. There was an unmade bed, the blankets were on the floor and a window was opened. This used to be Carolines room. I remember I came over and she was so shy she never came out. Looking out the window, I realized that this room was on the side of the road... the road  Caroline got hit on. It was creepy to think of this. I gave one small check around and left the room. I checked the rest of the hallway but it was a total blowout. I couldn't find anything other than  Caroline slept right next to the road she died on. I left for the kitchen and found Sid sitting at the table, reading something.
"Hey." I whispered, sitting next to him. "Anything?" He asked. "You look bummed out."
"Did you know the room Caroline slept in was right next to the road?" I questioned. Sid shook his head.
"Well when I went in there, the window was opened. Like the whole screen and glass." Sid shook his head, obviously weirded out. He showed me the letter that he found and his note-booking. "Why would Caroline write that if she wasn't going to leave. That's so weird because everything upstairs is old and dusty. So that means Corey hasn't been up there, right? But this note seems recent." I explained.
"I don't know man... That's just really weird." We both didn't know, so we waited to Joey to come back up.

Killpop (Slipknot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें