Ash's Pov:

I couldn't sleep that night, or maybe I didn't want to. All my past psychologists never understood me. They all assumed things that weren't true. They all saw me as a freak. When I saw Corey he seemed different; like he will actually understand my feelings and what I've been through.
How late have I stayed up? Ive never known the time here. These rooms don't have windows or clocks or anything. Just a bed and a door. I was so alone. I hated being alone. My throat started to swell and I could feel my face getting hot. The last time I cried the staff members thought I was screaming so they put a noise cancelling mask on me. But now I could feel the tears run along my cheek, and I began gasping for air. My life was being wasted away at this stupid Asylum.
"I hate it here! I hate everything here! I want to die! I don't want to exist anymore!" I cried. I knew the staff would hear me. But I didn't care. I hurt so badly. I needed to scream. I heard footsteps and following that, my door opened.
"What did you do now?" A short Mexican woman asked. I blushed knowing Taylor would find out about this, he'll probalbly laugh at me like the others.
"Can you tell me what time it is?" I asked before another assistant came in my room. He held the noise cancelling mask.
"Don't put that on me!" I shrieked. The man wrestled me on the bed and put it over my head and tightened it on my mouth. I scrambled underneath him.
"We are tired of coming in here and wrestling you down!" One angrily said.
"But... I just wanted to know the time!" I cried but it all came out muffled. They left, locking the door.