Coreys Pov:

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling.
"She looks so much like Caroline, it's unbelievable." I whispered to myself.
"I have to have her." I looked at my alarm clock and it read 3:57 AM.
I reached for my laptop and opened it. I got on my email and clicked "Important" I scrolled down and found it. The last email from my old therapist. He wrote to me about Caroline.
"Dear Taylor....
I'm sorry for what you have been through the last month. The loss of your parents and your brother, and now the loss of Caroline. I know how much you loved her and she would've loved you even more if you didn't drink. You really need to stop that, you could've gotten someone killed. You're harming the people you love and its not safe. Please consider your actions. You need a break from relationships and drinking and maybe even the band. It wasn't your fault that she died; stop believing it. Again I'm sorry for all your losses.
Best regards, Doctor Chang."
Flashbacks of the car driving at high speed and Caroline dancing towards the streets boomed in my head. Then the blood curling scream. The brakes squeaking. Her bones breaking and her body flying. Everything is so clear in my mind.. Will I ever forget? I thought I had felt the worst pain when my parents and brother died but when she got hit I felt ten times worse.
I threw the computer to the ground and buried my head in the blankets. Every day is filled with excruciating pain, like a ball of knives stuck in my chest, stabbing my lungs every time I breathed in.
The past few months have been terrible. First my family, my best friend, then my wife, and lastly my band. They all left me to rot in this hellhole.
I needed to sleep. It was four in the morning and I had to see Ash early.

* My chapters are short, I am sorry. But soon they'll be up to 1,000 words per chapter, okay? Just hold tight and give this story a while before it gets juicy. (Btw this is me from the future ;) So I've already written the climax and trust me it's great! so just hold on and keep reading. *