Micks (slipknot member) POV:

A couple nights ago I got one of the worst calls ever. Sid called. It was the first time in a long time someone from the band has called me.
"I know this sounds rediculous, but the fans Mick. They want us back, they are trying everything to get us back together!" Sid explained. I knew he was right, the fans were going wild that the band wasn't making music. I knew Corey was recording a little but that's apparently not good enough.
"I agree with you. We were so blessed to have our fans and we were in such a good spot but we all gave up." I replied.
"I have about four other guys coming on Saturday to the old recording studio. I still have to talk to Corey and Shawn and I dont...." he trailed off. Corey would probably be one of the hardest to persuade.
"Yeah.." The words slipped from my mouth. What am I thinking?! They just came out and—-
"Great! So we will see you at noon." Sid exclaimed and quickly hung up. He knew I was going to stall or something. I took in a deep breath. In two days.... I'm going to see the guys I laughed with, fought with, learned with, everything since.... Images of Paul ran through my head.
"Except for him..." When Paul died the whole band was devastated. We couldn't stop thinking of him. Every song could've been about him, every fucking song. All of our interviews were about him. When do people know how to stop? Corey even cried. I looked at myself in the mirror. Deep bags were under my eyes and my hair was a mess.
"What have I done?" I mumbled.