Ash POV:

He lay in my arms, on the bathroom floor. After giving him his tea, I waited outside his room. I sat on the ground with my ear to the door. I heard him stand up and go to the bathroom. That's when I ran to him. He screamed and screamed until I had him in my arms. I have absolutely no idea what was wrong but it was terrible to hear him.
Right now his head is in my legs and he's whimpering. How awful for him to be this scared. I waited about an hour or so when I asked him what's wrong. He stayed silent, not even moving.
"Taylor dear, please tell me." I whispered. He shook his head, taking a handhold of my dress into his fist. I stroked his head, not knowing what to do. It was about one in the morning and I was getting tired.
"Taylor." I mumbled, closing my eyes. I felt him lift his head to look at me.
"You're probably tired out of hell!" He quickly jumped up. The sudden jump scared me and I flinched back, creating an awkward tension between us. He helped me up and led me out of the bathroom.
"Shouldn't I be the one helping you get out of here?" I asked with a small smirk. He sighed and went out of the room.
"Im sorry Ash, I didn't mean to frighten you. I guess I sleep walked into the bathroom and got scared by my reflection." he slurred.
"What? Your voice is all over the place and I can barely understand you. Did you hit your head?" I asked, examining him. He rubbed his head, sighing.
"I'll be fine, dear." He smiled.
"Why don't you go to bed, okay? Im quite tired myself." He opened the door to the basement. I looked down into the darkness and frowned.
"Okay, be safe.." I said and began to walk down the steps. When I reached the bottom, I turned the lights on and looked back up at Taylor. He was shutting the door, not bothering to say goodnight. I walked over to where he did my makeup, staring at myself. My hair had been a little bit ruined and my shoes were in my hand.
I went to the bathroom, undressing myself. I slipped inside the shower. It was one of those tall, glass showers where you could see yourself in the mirror. Gross. I tried ignoring my figuration and shampooed my hair. I washed my hair and body before walking out, wrapping a towel in my hair and on my body. What happened to Taylor? I thought to myself while getting into pj's. I tried imagining all the possibilities of what he could've done or thought to scream like that. I frowned, unable to think of anything. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the closets. Looking inside, I was amazed. There were so many beautiful dresses, purses, and shoes. Each dress had a matching pair of shoes and handbag to go with it. I went to the other side of the room to the second closet. In there, were shorts that varied colors. Jeans and very nice shirts were hung. I looked through, smiling at everything.
"It's all my size, and everything is so great!" I then thought about Corey's wife. These were all her clothes. Chills crawled down my back and I closed the door. I looked over at a vanity with multiple drawers. I opened one, and it revealed a small journal.
"Property of: Caroline Taylor." It read. I looked through the journal, noticing blood on every few pages.
"Oh my gosh." I whispered.