Coreys POV:

"See you in hell." Joey whispered and shot his gun right at my face.
"AHH!" I screamed and bolted up. I looked around and realized I was in my room. "Oh my fucking gosh." I whispered and felt a pair of hands touch my forehead.
"Taylor? Taylor are you okay? You feel awfully warm, is it the food?" A panicked voice cried from next to me.
I was laying on my bed and Ash was sitting on the floor.
"What happened?" I murmured, still thinking of the dream.
"After we ate, you said you didn't feel good so we went home and you collapsed on your bed. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed here to make sure you were alright." She whispered with a sweet tone. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
"I had the creepiest dream. But I still don't feel good at all so I'm going to go back to sleep if I can, if you need anything, help yourself." I said, trying to leave out all the details.
"Would you like some tea to help you sleep better?" She asked, standing up. I ran my fingers through my hair and nodded my head. "Yes please." I slurred.
About five minutes later a small figure moved over to me with a small cup. The soothing sent of chamomile lingered through my room.
"Thank you Ash, now if you don't mind, I would like to sleep." I said and kissed her hand lightly as I took the cup. She smiled and left the room, quietly shutting the door.
"Holy fucking shit!" I said and threw my arms on my head. The dream felt so real, so awful. I took a big gulp of the tea, wishing it had liquor in it. I finished and put the cup on the stand next to me. This is going to be a hell of a long night. I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling.
"Why me? Why did I have to see that?" I asked, hoping for an answer. I felt my face and realized I was a little hot. I stood, walking to the bathroom. After splashing cold water on my head and neck, I looked at myself through the mirror.
I gasped, looking at myself and seeing a large bullet hole through my cheek. I screamed and punched the mirror, getting glass shards all over the floor.
"What the hell is wrong with me?" I cried.