Ash's POV:

I ran down the stairs and jumped on the bed, waiting for Taylor to come down. He made his way to one of the closets and looked inside.
"This closet is full of really nice things, the other closet is just casual stuff." He explained. He pulled out a short black dress with lace on the shoulders and back. It was a stunning dress and it looked just my size. He laid it on the bed and got out a big container from a drawer.
"Here sit in front of the mirror." He pointed at a small chair that sat in front of a large mirror. I hurried over to it and sat. He turned me around to face him and started applying makeup.
"Did she tell you how she did her makeup?" I asked. He started with a base foundation and said "Yeah. She said she loved doing it so I bought her a bunch of stuff and she showed me." I nodded my head and sat there as he messed with my face. About fifteen minutes later he applied a small amount of bright red lipstick and turned me to look at the mirror.
I gasped. I didn't even know what I saw. I didn't look like myself at all. I stared into the mirror for a couple minutes and whispered "I never looked so beautiful before." Taylor smiled and told me I was still as pretty as before. He got out a hair curler and started doing my hair as well.
I was still amazed at my reflection. When I was 16 I starved myself to become 'beautiful'. I did all these crazy things to meet societies standard but it never was good enough.
"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked.
"I mean the nice clothes, nice house, hair, makeup, you're treating me out to dinner. I don't even deserve this." He looked at me through the mirror with a frown on his face. I could tell he was trying to hold something back.
"Because I know your pain and someone like you shouldn't have to deal with that. You deserve to be treated nicely." He replied, making me think about the night the Asylum staff put the mask on my face. I could feel myself blushing and I hated that. Nobody should be able to make me blush but here this asshole is. God I hate him.
He finished with my hair and told me to put the dress on while he grabbed something from the closet. I felt a little uncomfortable but I managed to put it on. I turned around to see him staring at me. "I didn't think you would look so good in that." He stammered.
He walked over to me and gave me a pair of black high heels. I was a little hesitant but I still put them on, immediately falling.
"Ash! I'm sorry. Here let me help you." Taylor put his arm around my waist and pulled me to my feet.
"I don't think I should wear these." I laughed and put my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall again.
"You look so good in them! I'm going to walk a little so you can get used to them, okay?" I nodded and he slowly started walking around the basement. I practiced walking for a couple minutes and I finally got used to them. I smiled, knowing I was in good hands.