Chapter Thirteen

It's my Birthday! Can you guess how old I am?

~*~

"Next time somebody tells me to go fuck myself, I'm gonna do it, cause I am so fucking hot" Aurora spoke aloud as she studied herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers along the fabric of her outfit. Dressed in tight leather pants that hugged her curvaceous figure in all the right places, and a back corset styled top, that sat temptingly over her chest. Her black stilettos added height to her usual five-foot-two figure, they also added confidence.

"Really? Does that mean you're gonna stop replying with 'don't worry, your father does that for me'" Axel mocked his sister as he continued to fix
his maroon crew neck. He patted his slim fit vintage pants to ensure he had his phone and keys.

"Depends on my mood" She shrugged, turning around on her heels to grab a bottle of perfume. She sprayed the perfume in the air before shimmying through it. Atlas walked in just in time to see the sight and smile, amused at his sisters antics.

"We better get going, we're already an hour late" Atlas said as he glanced at the watch on his wrist. He was dressed comfortably in grey checkered bottoms and a blanket white t-shirt.

"It doesn't count if its for fashionable reasons" Aurora shrugged as she grabbed her bag, firing bits of makeup into it quickly, before walking out of her bedroom, the two boys following close behind. They made their way down the stairs and to the front door where Levi was stood waiting.

"I'm sending Will and Scott behind ye to keep an eye on ye. They'll stay outside the party, as long as nothing goes wrong, but I've warned them that if they sense any danger to contact ye immediately and go inside if necessary. I know ye can look after ye're selves, but not intoxicated you can't, so don't bother arguing" Levi warned carefully, glancing between the three brooding teenagers.

"I hope the killer shoots me" Aurora grumbled distastefully as she walked past her brother and out the door. Although she agreed, she still didn't like the terms. She felt like a child being babysat, and she hated it, her ego to big to admit it. Levi grabbed Auroras arm to stop her after hearing her comment.

"If you're dead, I'll still have you locked up near by me, only difference is you'll be in a coffin" He threatened smugly. Aurora looked back at him and smiled.

"Wrong. I'll be in an urn that you will urgently want to get rid of once I make your life a living hell" Aurora correctly cheekily, turning on her heels dramatically and strutting out the door. Axel followed after her, grinning proudly, while Atlas followed last, throwing Levi a look of reassurance before closing the door.

~*~

The three walked into the house that vibrated their souls the second they entered with the volume of the music. They were highly amused at the cliché sight, drunk teenagers dancing, making out, beer pong and lots of smoked joints. The smell of weed and booze was so strong, too strong for Atlas who scrunched his nose in disgust. Axel led the way through the crowd, Aurora behind him and Atlas behind her, the two boys subconsciously crowding her from the prying and lustful eyes that stared as they walked past. They made it into the kitchen where it was less crowded.

"I don't know about ye, but I want to get shit faced" Aurora grinned as snatched a cup out of a guys hand who was leaning against the counter, talking to his friend. He frowned at the loss of the cup and looked up to see who the culprit was, ready to throw a punch I'd necessary. However, he quickly cowered down once he looked down to see the sparkly blue and gold eyes that captured every guys heart and mind. She smiled up at him with her pearly whites and lifted the cup to her lips. Before she could take a sip, the cup was snatched from her hands by Atlas and given back to the boy who stared at Aurora in awe. Atlas grabbed Aurora by the shoulders and turned her around, shooting the boy an apologetic smile.