Chapter Two

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. King" Sebastian Knight greeted as he stood before the eldest son of a dear late friend of his. He was clad in a navy suit, his hand outstretched as it clasped Levis hand. He was an older man, in his sixties, with tan skin and wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes as he grinned. Levi nodded at the man, with a welcoming smile. He couldn't help but feel content knowing that this man knew his father.

"The pleasure is ours, we are delighted to have you here. And please, call me Levi" Levi responded professionally. He stepped back and welcomed Sebastian in, along with the other men that followed. Sebastian introduced the other men as members of his gang. One being his brother, another his eldest son and two other men who were some of his most trusted friends in his gang. Levi led them all into the dining room, where the rest of his family was sitting at a long smooth Oak table with cream seats along it. Round, golden lamp shades hung from the high ceiling over the table, shining a warm light on the large buffet that sat along it. Atlas was quietly warning Axel not to eat it as he stared at it, drooling. Aurora sat in the middle of them, discretely eating a slice of garlic bread.

Footsteps could be heard approaching. Isaac reached around Axel to tap Aurora on her shoulder, causing her to drop her garlic bread. Axel and Atlas quickly hushed. Elijah dropped his phone into his lap to avoid a scolding from Levi, and Alaric... well Alaric continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Please, take a seat" Levi's voice echoed off the walls as he entered the room. Soon the opposite sidenof table began to fill, awkward smiles being exchanged between the two parties. Sebastians son was about eighteen, just a year older than the triplets. He took a seat opposite Aurora, who smiled politely at him. Axel watched their exchange with disgust and turned to glare at the young man. Aurora sat back and caught Atlas's gaze, who raised an eyebrow at her. She simply shrugged and adjusted her skirt in her seat.

"Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to my siblings. On the end is Alaric, Isaac, Elijah, Axel, Atlas and of course, Aurora" Levi smiled pleasantly as he pointed to each of his siblings from his position at the head of the table.

"It really is a pleasure" Sebastian began from his position to the left of Levi, across from Atlas. "I'm Sebastian Knight, I knew your father very well. This is my son Noah, and three of my most trusted men, Matthew, William and Colton" Sebastion continued, pointing to each of the men. The three men were older, they nodded in acknowledgement at the opposite family. Colton happened to be the only one who offered a warm smile. Williams face was stoic, however Matthew stared intensely at Aurora, an action she was oblivious too, but didn't go unnoticed by Levi or Axel. The two happened to be the only ones who seen it as a small chatter erupted between everyone as introductions were finalised. Axel turned to look at Levi, who turned to him once he felt his gaze. They shared a look and silently agreed to keep it to themselves but would surely keep a discrete eye on him.

"A delicious meal has been prepared by Isaac, I think it would be a shame if it went to waste. Why don't we dig in" Levi announced. Soon enough everyone began to fill their plates. Everyone was silent as they enjoyed the meal until a conversation spiked up again.

"How are you all finding Belleville? It must be quite the change from Ireland" Sebastion questioned.

"It is a change. We haven't quite gotten the time to explore yet, but hopefully soon. I know the triplets are eager to know the town a bit more, seeing as they will be starting school come Monday" Isaac answered politely. Axel and Aurora ignored their names being mentioned, too engrossed in the food. Atlas, however, looked up at Sebastian across from him.

"Ah, wonderful. I presume you will be attending Belleville High? Noah attends there. He'd be happy to show you around" Sebastian suggested. This time all three of them looked up. Simultaneously, they glanced at Sebastian, then Noah who smirked. He had that whole typical asshole look going on. He hand brown hair, combed back neatly, a crisp white shirt that hugged his muscles to the point where it was unflattering and big brown eyes that held a twisted glint in them. The triplets smiled warmly at him, holding back their mutual comments that swarmed their heads. They would have fun later blurting them out to one another.