Chapter Seven

"How was school?" Levi asked as the three youngest siblings entered the kitchen. Levi was leaning agaisnt the counter, his arms folded over his chest as he watched the two boys take a seat at the island and Aurora hop up onto the counter beside Isaac who was making brownies.

"It was a disaster. Isaac listen to this. Their mashed potatos looked like slop, I swear, they were a literal liquid" Axel complained dramatically. Isaac turned to look at him in disgust, such an image didn't belong in his mind. "But don't worry, I taught them how to make potatos properly. I'm telling ya, older women dig me" Axel continued cooly, folding his arms behind his head and winking in a cocky manor. Isaac rolled his eyes and turned back around, only to find Aurora holding the nearly empty bowl of brownie mix and licking her chocolate lips. He glared at her but it went unnoticed as she was too consumed by the chocolaty goodness.

"Aurora also made a fool of Noah" Atlas chimed in, smiling proudly. Elijah walked in just in time to hear that and raised his eyebrows, wanting to know more. Levi also grew curious, glancing at his sister who's face was now in the bowl.

"She dropped a condom and picked it up and gave it to him infront of the whole canteen, making it clear it was and XXS" Atlas chuckled, remembering the scene. Elijah let out a roar of laughter while Levi merely shook his head and smiled in amusement. Aurora finally tuned in and frowned childishly.

"I did no such thing, I swear that condom came out of nowhere" She replied, raising her chocolate covered hands in the air. Atlas gave her a dumb look to which she just shrugged at, no longer too interested in defending her proud actions.

"He's even more arrogant in school, I swear. There's this one lad who wears a hood and apparently never shows his face, and Noah did nothing but make fun of him" Aurora complained, licking her fingers between sentences. Levi furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her.

"I have no idea why though, cause he's so hot!" Aurora exasperated.

"Aurora you don't even-" Atlas was cut off by Axel as he gasped.

"I know, I'm just like 'bend over and call me daddy' cause, yes please" He said as he dramatically fanned his face. Aurora nodded her head in agreement. Levi shook his head disapprovingly at the interaction between the two. Isaac ignored their conversation as he placed the brownies in the oven and took the now clean bowl from Aurora to put in the dish washer.

"Our ten kids would be cute" She said thoughtfully. Levi looked at her with a furrowed brow.

"Not anytime soon though" Isaac said stiffly. He had kept quiet through the whole conversation, never really enjoying topics like these. The thought of Aurora doing anything of that sort didn't sit well with Isaacs motherly intentions.

"I've been deprived of the male attention for too long, my hormones are going to go crazy if I don't get a lil sum' sum' soon" Aurora exasperated. Isaac leaned back against the counter beside her, grabbing his glass of old, rich wine and taking a huge drink to try to keep himself from panicking. Levi scowled at her and Axel and Atlas snickered quietly. However, Elijah took this opportunity to talk up after staying silent while being on his phone.

"Ya know, I agree with her. If I had gone as long as she had without sex, I'd be so desperate I'd become a male prostitute. I say go for it sis, but if you need condoms, let me know. The ten baby's part, I'm not too sure about" Elijah said seriously as if they were talking about a murder. He pointed his phone at Aurora who thought over his words thoroughly. Isaac abruptly left the room, taking his glass of wine with him, not being able to bare much more. Atlas and Axel found the sight highly amusing. Isaac has taken many lives yet he could not sit through a conversation about his little sister and the word sex. Not that it was very pleasent to them either, but the two boys were used to this behavior and conversations with Aurora as she was a cheeky bitch. Axel usually joined in anyway. They had built up immunity to it, making a vow that they would never leave her side for it to ever become a reality, and after seventeen years, it still hasn't. Levi on the other hand, wasn't immune.

"Do not answer that. Elijah, fuck off to your room and if I even think that you gave her a condom, I will chop dick of and feed it to one of your whores" Levi growled, clenching the glass in his hand until it shattered under his anger. Elijah squirmed uncomfortably, eyeing the bloody hand that could take away his prized possession.

"Your sex life isn't worth mine" He spluttered, standing from the table and leaving the room at lightening speed. Aurora rolled her eyes at his cowardly actions, although she wouldn't put it past Levi to do something like that, or pay someone else to do it. Isaac came back into the room with a now empty glass, but as he headed for a refill he noticed the shattered glass on the floor.

"I just bought those, that's fine crystal right there. I might as well throw the whole set out now seeing as I'm never gonna have a full set again" Isaac complained as he grabbed the sweeping brush while glaring at Levi. Levi rolled his eyes and dusted his hands with the shards of glass that were still stuck in his palm, sending a sarcastic smile Isaacs way.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed" Aurora stated loudly as she hopped down from the counter. "Goodnight" She said cheerfully before scurrying out of the room and up to her bedroom. Once she stepped foot in to her own room of comfort, she immediately relaxed. She got ready for bed, slipping on a satin night set and doing her night time routine. She was in the middle of brushing her ringlets gently in attempt to tame them when there was a knock at the door.

She frowned, thinking it was possibly Levi or Isaac seeing they would be the only ones to come to her room. Axel never knocks. Atlas does sometimes but usually they come together in which Axel takes the lead and walks right in. She pulled open the door and was utterly surprised to see Alaric there looking at her blankly. His hands were stuffed into his plaid pajama bottoms and his chiseled chest was fully displayed by the lack of a shirt. Ink danced all along his muscled torso and bulging arms, making Aurora wonder when he got some of them. Despite the amount of food that Alaric King eats, he was still scupltered like a god, which shocks everyone.

"Can I come in?"