What you've done (BakuDeku) 🥀

Prompt by: _rubyack3rman_

Everyday it was the same, name calling, the shoving and constant insults. Midoryia was use to it sure but the longer it went on the worse the insults were.

It was already a bad day, he woke up with the worst headache and he dropped his favourite All Might mug.

But seeing Bakugo? That made it worse.

"The fuck you doing nerd" The ash blonde snared, the green haired boy ignored him only to be shoved back harder.

Now rubbing his head, Midoryia sighed "Please Kacchan not today" He was pushed and laughed at

"If your life is that bad end it, take a swan dive off the roof" That's all Midoryia needed to set him off completely. He got up and shoved Bakugo against the wall

"AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I DID MR HERO, YOU'RE SO DAMN CLEVER HUH KACCHAN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO WHAT YOI PUT ME THROUGH I FCUKING HATE MYSELF BECAUSE ALL I EVER HEAR IS HOW USELESS I AM" Bakugo took a step back and the green haired boy pushed past and ran, all the way to his dorm room.

He screamed and cried, ripping down all his posters and knocking off all of the things on his bookshelf. He slid down the wall and just cried.

A soft knock at the door brought him out of his thoughts "Hey" Bakugo walked in

"You coming to tell me how pathetic I am, shove the knife in deeper. You want me to lull myself I will" Bakugo frowned

"I don't fucking want that, I never wanted it. You were just so nice I didn't know what to do and it made me feel weak" The ash blonde crouched in front of the other " I'm sorry nerd, truth is I don't hate you, the opposite actually"

Midoryia froze "You l-like me?

The other boy's face flushed as he nodded "Kacchan I like you too, but I can't I'm sorry. After everything you've done and hurt you've caused I can't just forget about it. You've bullied me for so long just because you like me doesn't make it right"

Bakugo placed a kiss on the other boys temple "I'll wait"

And with that, he walked away

Midoryia stood up grabbing the books he'd thrown "What the fuck" he whispered to himself, confused.

That just happened

AN// Hi guys I'm so sorry it was so short but I've never written BakuDeku before also I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.
I'll probably end up rewriting this at some point but I'm out of ideas to be honest :)