Worthy Opponant 

Prompt by Skairippah

"Today you all have combat training with Class 1B, get your costumes on and head towards the training deck. You have 20 minutes"

Excited, Kirishima made his way towards the Bakusquad "We're gonna kick ass today" He said smiling at them.

He grabbed his costume and jogged over the the ash blonde. They walked together in a comfortable silence until they reached the training deck.

Bakugo was called forward to fight Kendo, The red head was beaming the whole time proud of his best friend. It was a good fight, Kendo was an amazing fighter and held her own effortlessly against the explosive blonde.

Soon it was Kiri's turn, that's where it all began "You've got to be kidding" A voice rang out "I'm not fighting him. Give me a more worthy opponent. I'm not fighting that weakling" Monmoa shouted at the teachers. Kirishima'a face flushed red in embarrassment trying so hard to maintain his smile.

Vlaud sighed "We don't have time for this, the next pairing is..." Aizawa looked the red head and watched him as he turned around and left the training deck

"What was that you didn't even give him a chance, you should've told the kid to suck it up and deal with it. Kirishima is one of our strongest and definitely a worthy opponent and now by dismissing it he's going to actually believe it" Aizawa snapped at the other teacher.

Aizawa looked over at Monmoa who was smiling cockily as Bakugo was being held back by the Bakusquad "Bakugo that is enough" He shouts as he wraps him in his scarf "Would you go check on Kirishima for me, he left"

Bakugo growled and jogged inside he walked towards the changing room and opened the door. He was confronted by a sight he hoped never to see again. Kirishima sat on his knees crying.

He immediately wiped his eyes and looked up at the ash blonde forcing a smile "Oh hey Bakubro you were so manly out there" Bakugo felt his heart ache a little

He sat beside Kirishima "You okay?" He asked, Kiri took a shaky breathe determined to keep the smile on his face

"Oh yeah, I'm good I'm okay don't worry about me bro" He got up off the floor and dusted himself off "I'm ok-" he couldn't contain the tears anymore "Why am I not good enough? Why am I not worthy of being someone's fighting partner am I not strong enough?"

Bakugo stood up and frowned yet again "God you're an idiot. Of course you're good enough. you're the best person in this fucking place and the one of the strongest people I know" he put a hand on the red heads shoulder and squeezed "And anyone who tells you otherwise is going to wish they'd never been born" His eyes held a sincerity which rendered Kirishima speechless.

He smiled, properly this time "Thank you" Bakugo watched as the rest of the students started to arrive. Eyes scanning for one person in particular "Me and you need to talk" he said grabbing Monmoa by the shirt and pulling him into the hallway

He didn't hesitate before punching "Don't ever talk about Kirishima like that again" He hadn't been this angry in a while "I will kill you if you hurt him again I swear you bastard"

Monmoa hit back, soon they were in a full on fight both covered in blood and bruises "He really is that weak that he can't fight his own battles" he laughed in Bakugo's face

Bakugo pinned him onto the floor and punched in again "He'd destroy you in a fight, he wouldn't fight you after you said that because you made him believe you, you bastard" Bakugo got restrained yet again by Aizawa'a scarf and Vlaud grabbed Monmoa.

They sat in the classroom; Aizawa, Bakugo and Kirishima. Bakugo getting scolded and Kirishima knelt in front of him cleaning up his bloody face "AGH WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU SHITTY LOSER" Bakugo yelled after Kiri dabbed disinfect on one of his cuts on his face

He smiled "Sorry bro, forgot to mention it will hurt" He rubbed the back of his neck "I'm sorry you got house arrest because of me" he sighed

Aizawa spoke up first "he got house arrest for fighting" Kiri looked down

Bakugo lifted his chin "Listen will shit head, none of this was your fault okay don't fucking apologise" They shared a smile "And hurry up stitching me up already I have shit to do"

"got it bro"He felt himself smile, he will become a hero . A good one at a that.

🥀 BNHA angst oneshots 🥀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें