🌹🌼Don't Say You Love Me(Kiribaku)

Kirishima sat down on the benches outside watching the leaves blow around on the trees, Kaminari and Sero were climbing.

He looked over at Bakugo and a soft smile rested on his face "Hey Suki" He said to his Boyfriend, said boy turned around and was taken back by the wide smile and burning red face "I Love you"

Tears formed into Bakugo's eyes as he shook his head "Don't fucking say that Shit hair" His voice sounded so frantic and almost damaged.

The red head hated seeing his boyfriend like this, he placed a hand on Bakugo's face and frowned "Why? Whats the matter baby- I'm sorry" He felt his own tears in his eyes thinking the worst.

Bakugo started talking and it all became clear

He shook, wanting to pull away from Kirishima's touch but he needed the comfort "Because one day you'll wake up and realise you don't fucking mean it. You'll leave me alone and find someone new and ill be stuck here alone" The Ash blonde was a sobbing wreck. He flung himself into Kirishima's chest and cried violently "Painfully and hopelessly in love with, you" He sputtered out.

He sat on the bench as Kiri kneeled in front of him "I don't want anyone but you Katsuki, It's always been you and when I say I love you it's not a joke or 3 words I throw around I mean it and I will for the rest of my life" He said sincerely, grinning at the other his eyes held so much love and compassion. "You're stuck with me Katsuki"

A chuckle came from the Ash blonde as he smirked "That means you get to annoy me for the rest of my life" He saw his boyfriends pout making a smile fall onto his face "It sounds perfect Ei" He pressed a kiss to his boyfriends lips and rested their foreheads together "I love you"

"I love you too Blasty"