Are we even friends PT2🌹

Bakugo found himself in the training room, it was 10pm. On a usual night he'd be asleep but after what he's said to Kirishima he couldn't relax.

The way he blatantly lied, saying they were never friends. Acting like he didn't care. It was all an act he wanted to protect himself. Kirishima was crumbling his walls, he was scared he didn't know who he was when he was around the red head. He felt relaxed and the constant anger he always felt was barely there and that scared him.

Now he has to deal with that fact he might of just fucked that up, he might of lost the one person who willingly put up with his shot.

"Bakugo"

He turned around to see Kaminari stood in the doorway, arms crossed "what do you want dunce face" Bakugo said

Kaminari sighed "You better fix this, you need to get your head out of your ass and admit that you care about him or that you think of him as a friend" Before the ash blonde could speak Kaminari spoke again "He's shut himself in his room, he's been screaming and shouting at himself and destroying god knows what in there because YOU told him you were never friends, you were his best friends, his favourite person"

Bakugo was speechless, for a long time. What could you even say to that "I didn't-"

Once again he was interrupted by the blonde "Let me tell you a story, at the beginning before we all became friends. The first week Kirishima brought you in we couldn't stand you. You were rude and insufferable, but Kiri liked you and we wanted to eat lunch with it so we had to deal with it. One day we confronted Kiri and told him he had to choose between you or us" Bakugo couldn't help but gasp a little, widening his eyes "We almost lost him as a friend because of how much he cares about you, he never made the choice he said we weren't real friends if we actually made him choose"

Kaminari scanned the ash blondes face, it was scrunched up and confused "I fucked up bad huh"

The electric blonde laughed softly "Yes Sir you did, now for the sake of all of us. Apologise bro, Kiri is so hurt he won't talk to anyone" With that he started heading out the door, only stopping when Bakugo spoke

"Kaminari"

"Yeah Broski"

"thanks you idiot"

A smile formed on Denki's face as he walked down the hall away from the training room. He felt like he did a good thing, like he helped
Hopefully it worked.

'You better pull through Bakugo'

~

Bakugo stretched and got out of bed, his thoughts racing through his mind, replaying everything Kaminari had said to him "He almost lost his friends to be friends with you"

He walked down stairs and saw Todoroki and Deku sitting on the sofa "Kacchan!" Deku shouted. Bakugo was about to yell back before instantly getting hit with the guilt of yesterday

'This would be a good start, Shitty hair would appreciate it'

He sat opposite the two, face slightly flushed with embarrassment "Listen nerd...I'm sorry about yesterday" He looked down not wanting to see the laughing faces of the two

"Kacchan thank you for your apology but I think there is someone you owe a apology to more"Midoriya said with a smile

Bakugo scoffed and got up walking back upstairs heading to the red haired boys room.

He knocked

"Kaminari I told you to fuck off"

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows "I hope you didn't shitty hair"

He heard the boy inside sigh "What do you want"

"for you to open up, please"

Before he could knock again the door was open and Bakugo could see the damage he'd caused. There was no part of the dorm that hadn't been trashed, Kirishima himself looked like shit and he wore an expression Bakugo had only seen on himself  "What do you want, you said we weren't friends so you have no right to be here fuck off" Kirishima spat making Bakugo wince

He put a hand on the red heads shoulder "Look, I'm so sorry" Kiri's eyes widened "I got mad that you were yelling at me and called me a coward I lashed out, you're my best friends and I have always thought of you that way" He sighed "I also thought about how you changed me and wanted to prove it by apologising to Deku"

Kiri smiled "Thank you, I'm sorry about insulting you like that bro, it wasn't manly" Bakugo shrugged and started to pick up some of the books from the floor "I made a mess in here huh"

He put the books on the shelf and turned to Kirishima "Let's get this sorted and catch you up on the shit you missed because your dumbass will fail otherwise"

The next day the class were sat silently waiting to begin the lesson, the door was thrown open "Sorry we're late sensi, Bakugo broke another toothbrush so we had to get him another one"

"Shut up shitty hair"

The class smiled, the Dynanic duo was back.