🥀🌼 My Dumbass (Kiribaku)

Kirishima was meant to be unbreakable. He was meant to be  one of the sources of positivity in the class and he knew it. He'd always find the positivity in a negative situation.

'fake it till you make it' is what he lived by. Pretend that he's happy and doing okay because one day he'll even fool himself.

He hated himself, he was miserable there was no way to cover that up anymore. He tried talking to Mina, Sero and Kaminari about it but they all said the same thing.

'everyone gets bad days you'll feel better tomorrow'

It didn't ever get better, it has been a year.

It all led up to this point. He stood on the railings on the roof of the building balancing. It was late at night, the rain mixed in the the tears on his cheeks as he looked up at the moon.

Bakugo had noticed something strange about Kirishima the past week. His smile had faded, his eyes lost their sparkle, he was distant and in training he pushed himself past his limits hurting himself.

He asked the rest of the Baku squad what was going on and they just said 'He's just having a bad day' Bakugo knew better than to believe that.

He heard the sobs coming from the red heads room at night. He heard it all, the screams of frustration and pain, the abuse he hurled at himself. Bakugo wondered how Kirishima could say such hurtful lies to himself.

Bakugo awoke to the sound of muffled sobbing passing his dorm, he creeped over to his door opening it slightly. He watched the redhead make his way over to the stairs.

The Ash blonde froze as he saw the current position that Kirishima way in, a gasp escaped his lips alerting the red head of his presence.

"Don't come any closer Bakugo" He choked out

Bakugo felt his eyes fill up with tears "don't do it shitty hair I beg you" He was scared to move he just looked at the other with pleading eyes.

Kirishima shook his head "I can't do it any more I can't I just can't" He shivered the rain started to get heavier. He wasn't wearing anything but a t-shirt and his boxers "Just go Bakugo, forget about me don't even try and save me I'm beyond saving" He sobbed.

Bakugo felt his own sob erupt from his chest and soon the tears were failing rapidly down his cheeks "You can do it Kirishima let me help you. I can save you I won't stop until I do" He was desperate "

Kirishima sat on the ledge, the sudden movement made Bakugo move forward a bit "They said it would get better they said it was just a bad day" Bakugo knew who he was on about and felt his blood boil. They could have prevented this but they didn't "IT DIDN'T FUCKING GET BETTER DID IT. THE SAME FUCKING PAIN EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE I WANT TO FUCKING DIE I HAVE TO END THIS" Kirishima screamed gripping his hell and pulling it violently.

It happened in slow motion, Bakugo started running forward as Kirishima pushed himself off the edge. As he fell Bakugo grabbed his hand "You have to let me go" Bakugo shook his head and cried, his tears falling onto the redheads face

"I can't" Bakugo said as he pulled Kirishima up wrapped his arms around him, pulling him back onto the ground "Fuck shitty hair you're a dumbass, a major idiot" He said as Kirishima screamed at him saying that his life wasn't worth living, asking why he was Saved. Bakugo shook his head as the red head called himself useless, worthless, weak, pathetic. "Kirishima you idiot, you are so fucking strong how can you not see that. I'm not even on about your quirk. You are a fighter and you always have been. You're my partner, my equal and I fucking need to you, you make me better and you're worth a fucking ton to me"

He grabbed Kirishima's face with both hands and looked him in the eyes, a sincere expression on his face "You are a fucking dumbass Ejirou but you're my dumbass and I can't fucking imagine a world without you in it" Bakugo smiled shakily at the shocked expression on Kirishima's face

"Bakugo-" He whispered but was cut off by the Ash blonde

"I love you, so please stay with me Red. Let me be your hero" Kirishima smiled genuinely for the first time in a while. Bakugo swooned at the sight.

"You're already my hero Katsuki" Kirishima said before pressing his lips to Bakugo's. It was sloppy and desperate but it was what they needed.

"I love you Katsuki Bakugo"

"I love you too Ejirou Kirishima, I always will"