Stupid (platonic bakukami)

There was a big test coming up, all his work he'd put in depended on this test and Kaminari was terrified. He knew he wasn't the smartest but he tried, he tried so hard and nobody seemed to believe him.

He walked over with a frown and sat with the rest of his friends "Hey Kami how's the studying coming along" Kirishima asked smiling at his friend

Mina laughed "You know he's not studying, he never has done"

Kaminari glared at her "I do study" he says defensively, Kirishima glares at the others telling them they're being rude

Mina laughs again "Common babe, how can you study and still get those scores" Kaminari looks away, embarrassed " you're not that stupid"

"MINA APOLOGISE" Kirishima shouted "Denki.." Kaminari got up and ran off accidentally knocking Bakugo on the way past

"Watch where you are going idiot" Bakugo snapped.

"IM NOT AN IDIOT AND IM NOT STUPID I WISH PEOPLE WOULD SEE I WORK JUST AS HARD AS EVERYONE ELSE ITS NOT MY FAULT I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND SHIT" Bakugo let his features soften

"What happened, did someone say something to you or some shit" He said calmly making Kaminari struggle to keep his emotions in check

"I-I can't do this stupid test I'm going to fail and nobody believes in me because they all think I don't try and I do" Tears streamed down his face

"Go to your dorm and get your work out, I'll be there in 5, just got to grab myself some food" Bakugo said

Kaminai tilted his head "what?"

"I'm helping you fucking study for the test and you're going to fucking pass it you got that" He said aggressively. Kami chuckled

"Yeah thanks bro"

Walking into the cafeteria his eyes clocked onto the bakusqud and he stormed over. Kirishima was lecturing Mina about how she was with Kaminari when he spotted the ash blonde "Hey Bro, have you seen Kami?"

Bakugo glared "Yes I have and you guys owe him a big fucking apology. Do you not know how hard he works" Mina opened her mouth to argue and was cut off "No pinky shut your mouth. You better fucking learn to treat with with some respect"

He walked off to grab lunch when Kirishima ran over to help him "hey Baku, I hope Kami is okay. May I ask a favour?" Bakugo rolled his eyes then nodded "Would you help Kami study for this test?"

Bakugo actually felt a small smile fall onto his face "Already on is shitty hair, he's settin up in his dorm now" Kirishima smiled widely before running off.

When Bakugo walked into Kaminari's room he saw just how much effort the boy had put in "you've been busy for this shitty test huh?" He sat down next to the boy.

They'd been studying for a good 20 minutes when Kami wanted to give up "I'm so fucking dumb, I don't get how I can't answer a single question"

Bakugo hit him over the head lightly "You aren't dumb like this Pikachu, you're brain just works differently. Let's try it this way, see whether it helps you more" Bakugo stared putting the questions into video game analogies.

He watched as Kami's face lit up "Wait I understand this one!" He shrieked.

Soon all the questions were answered and Bakugo went through and explained them again.

For the first time, Kaminari felt confident with an assignment.

And the day he got results for the test
"BAKU BAKU LOOOK I GOT 70 I GOT A HIGH MARK"

Bakugo tried to fight his smile but it fell on his face

"Congrats Pikachu, you earned it"