The problem with loving you (TodoDeku) 🌹

Midoriya felt like shit, that's the blunt truth. There was no sugar coating it, he looked and felt like shit. He'd barely slept, barely eaten and his grades were slipping. He wanted to become a hero so badly, he did but it feels further away than ever. 

He walked into class slowly, it was so much effort to him to even hold his head up and to muster a smile to greet his classmates with. As routine he walked over to his boyfriend's desk "Hey Sho" He said, trying to sound enthusiastic. Todoroki didn't lift his head, he just groaned a little. 

Uraraka frowned at her friend "He's been like this all morning, I think he's getting bad again" Midoriya nodded and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's head before being  told by Aizawa to sit down in his seat. 

He couldn't concerntrate as he glanced over at Todoroki every so often. Worried about what might happen after class, terrified that he'd have to pick him up off the bathroom floor again. What he did know is that sleep wouldn't be an option, he'd have to be awake to answer the phone calls when Todoroki has nightmares, he'd have to walk to his dorm and hold him when they get too bad or when he feels like he wanted to hurt himself. 

After class he walks with Todoroki at his side "We have a free period, want to watch the new allmight movie with me. You said you would yesterday" Midoriya asked smiling with excitement only to dull when he gets a grunt in response from his boyfriend. 

The hetrochromatic boy removed Midoriya's arm from his shoulder "You go ahead and watch it Izu, I'm going to sleep" Shoto began to walk off but the greenette caught his arm "What?" 

"You said you'd watch it with me, I was really looking forward to it. We always do what you want but apparently sitting down and watching a fucking movie is too much to ask right sho? Don't worry it's fine I'll go see if Kacchan and Kiri want to watch it with me" Midoriya walked off, he found the increasing weight of guilt on his chest for snapping at Todoroki to become unbearable. 

Soon came the waterworks, he sat on the floor of his dorm and sobbed. Uraraka opened the door to his dorm and sat on her knees next to him "Todoroki told me what happened, you can't seriously be crying because he said he wasn't feeling up to watching the movie with you. I told you he was getting bad again Deku. Why are you suddenly being so selfish" She said coldly, almost accusingly. 

Midoriya had enough of ignoring his own well being because of his boyfriend "Selfish? is that what you think I am? Is selfish not eating anything for days because my boyfriend isn't hungry and doesn't want to be alone so I can't leave him to make food. Is it selfish that I haven't slept because everytime he calls at night and I miss it he accuses me of not caring or wanting him to end it. My grades are at their lowest because I haven't been able to study because he constantly wants attention or he'll hurt himself. I can't go through it again, I can't pick up his limp body from the bathroom flood again. I fucking love him so much but it's breaking me" He wiped his eyes again, coughing  softly "Nobody has noticed that I'm sinking down too" 

When he looked up Uraraka was crying to herself quietly while Bakugo and Kirishima stood across from him "Am I selfish now?" Uraraka shook her head and hugged Midoriya apologizing saying she didn't know.

"Hey nerd, I know you love him but he doesn't need a hero right now. He needs a professional, more importantly he needs you now but as a friend not as a boyfriend. You both have to heal. Be your own hero. Save yourself. Icy hot has loads of people who care about him as do you" Bakugo said softening his voice a bit, not letting it take away an sincerity. 

Midoriya felt his eyes well up with tears again making Bakugo scoff " Thanks Kacchan I needed to hear that" 

"Whatever you big cry baby"