🌼 Everything I Love (TodoDeku)

Midoryia always felt safe in his boyfriends arms, he felt warm and protected. There wasn't anywhere he'd rather be than right there.

He looked at their intertwined and and smiled before planting a soft kiss on his boyfriend's jaw.

He knows that Todoroki is probably too good for him, the boy could probably get anyone he wanted "Sho..." He asked receiving a hum of acknowledgement from his boyfriend "Why me? You're too good for me you could have anyone"

Todoroki pressed his lips against his boyfriend's own. A common tactic he used to stop him from rambling. The boy pouted making his boyfriend smile softly "I don't want anyone Izu, I want you" He kissed him again

Midoryia buried his face into his boyfriend's chest "I love you" The hetrochromatic boy said "I love your green eyes, every single one of your freckles" He stroked Midoryia's cheek, tracing over his freckles like he was connecting the dots "I love your little Button nose" He planted a kiss making the boy giggle "I love your giggle and the way your smile makes me forget what it felt like to live in darkness" A loving smile made its way onto his own lips "I love how caring and protective you are. How no matter how bad you get treated, you always try to bring out the good in people. I love how you constantly work hard against your self interest because you want to be a hero"

"You are my hero Izuku Midoryia  and I love you" He pressed another kiss to his boyfriend lips before burying his face into his hair

The green haired boy could doubt every single thing about himself and he knew that Todoroki could do better but there was no doubt in his mind that his boyfriend was completely in love with him.

Midoryia wiped his eyes and giggled once again "You are everything I love"

That's how they stayed. Together, completely in love. It was never perfect, there were some fights, tears, heartbreaks but it only made them stronger. Their love for each other gave them strength and made every bad day just a little easier.