🌹Was It All A Lie (KamiSero)

Kaminari stood in the doorway, tears streaming down his face as he watched his boyfriend scramble about throwing on his clothes. Moving aside so the Pink haired girl could run out of the room not wanting to be subjected to anymore pain on the face of one of her closest friends. She didn't want to feel the guilt. But Sero had no choice, he had to confront it. He owed his boyfriend that much.

One he was fully clothed, Sero sat on the end of his bed looking down "Denki I-" The blonde cut him off

Despite how much it hurt, the blonde boy mustered the strength to look into the eyes of his cheating boyfriend "Was it all a lie Sero? " He asked, it hurt using his last name.

Sero's heart broke at the sound of his last name coming out of Kaminari's mouth. He knew he couldn't ever fix what he had done "What?" He stammered

"When you told me I was the only one you could ever dream of holding" The blonde boy choked out a sob remembering the sight of his best friend and boyfriend holding each other desperately as they made out.

"When you told me that you'd light the world on fire just so I could see through the darkness" He knew that after this, the darkness would once again return and Sero wouldn't be able to help him see.

"When you told me that no matter what, I'll always be your favourite person"

"That you'll always love me" Kaminari bit his lip as more tears escaped from his eyes. He looked up at Sero who remained silent watching the other boy with widened eyes. He was shaking slightly "Okay" Kaminari whispered before walking out the door.

Sero buried his head in his hands and sobbed violently. He made a mistake he already knew that but nothing would ever prepare him for the pain of losing Denki Kaminari for good.

It wasn't until he was gone that Sero realised that he didn't lie about one thing.

No matter what... He'll always love the blonde haired boy