Are we even friends? (KiriBaku) 🥀

It's no secret Bakugo and Kirishima were close, they were joint at the hip. Their friendship was unique to say the least but they were grateful for it (even Bakugo in his own way).

The problem was, after all this time. After everything, the ash blonde went too far.

Kiri was at his wits end, it happened after a comment Bakugo made to Deku in class "Shut up you idiot, you'll never be a hero, you won't be anything but dust" Immediately pushing the green haired boy roughly.

Kirishima stood up, his eyes glowing "THATS ENOUGH" he shouted pushing the ash blonde back shoving himself between the two boys.

Midoryia stumbled back and the class went silent "THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOUTING AT SHIT HEAD" Bakugo yelled to his best friend, fuming that he'd been pushed.

"HE IS ALWAYS NICE TO YOU AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT, YOU THINK IT MAKES YOU A BIG MAN HUH? YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A COWARD. SO UNMANLY " Kirishima couldn't contain his anger, the words just kept on coming out. The ash blonde didn't know how to respond he was shocked into silence.

A bitter laugh followed soon after, the sound of crackling coming from Bakugo's palms "Don't talk to me about being manly, especially when you act like a little girl crying over some stupid nightmares. Oh yeah and follow me around like a Fucking dog. SOME MAN YOU ARE SHITTY HAIR DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A COWARD AGAIN OR I'LL BLAST YOU TO HELL" Kirishima smiled, it was all he could do, a fake smile cracking at the edges as he stared into Bakugo's eyes.

Aizawa stood in the doorway and cleared his throat "if you're both quite finished, settle down or you'll get detention"

Bakugo slumped into his seat but the red head remained stood up, he looked over at the ash blonde "After every we've been through, after all the times I defended you and dropped everything went against everything I believed in just so you wouldn't be alone and you'd have a friend, a partner" Kiri grabbed his back and began walking out the door, only stopping when he heard Bakugo mumble "I never wanted or asked you too"

He ran, anger boiling inside of him. Such a small little interaction between him and a classmate brought this on. He felt stupid thinking that he'd actually changed Bakugo. Turns out that he was wrong when he thought the ash blonde cared.

Once he got to the training room he let all this anger go, 30 minutes went by the the room was torn to shreds as well as Kirishima's knuckles. He slumped against the wall and slid down it sitting on the floor.

~Flashback~

"Why are you so set on being his friend, he's a dick" Sero said as the red head sat staring at his explosive best friend

Kirishima smiled "Because everyone deserves a friend, also he's getting better don't be a ass he helped you and kami with your homework yesterday"

Bakugo could hear the whole conversation, a small smile fell on his lips hearing the boy defend him 'thanks shitty hair'  he looked over and met Kirishima's eyes to which he received a thumbs up and the signature smile

~Flashback over ~

Getting up off the floor and dusting himself off, Kirishima sighed his mind spiralling 'was I too harsh?'  He began walking back to class knowing he was going to get an ear full from Mr Aizawa.

When he arrived he apologised and sat in his seat, his head down. He felt all eyes on him as he picked apart skin which he'd taken off his knuckles.

By the time classes had finished for the day Kirishima was completely disassociated, he only snapped back into reality when the teacher cleared his throat "Class finished 10 minutes ago, also I get you were angry but tell me before you leave the room. I expect you to spend tonight catching up with what you missed" He said with a stern voice "Also see recovery girl about your hands, you can't go overboard like that or you'll do damage"

Kirishima smiled "Yes sir" before he got up and left the class ignoring everyone on the way to the dorms

"Oi Kirishima" he froze just as he was about to push open his door "I have to talk to you"

The red head sighed and pushed the door hard "I have nothing to say to you" he felt his heart sink talking like this to his best friend.

Bakugo's frown deepened "Atleast let me help clean your knuckles up" He got a scoff in return

"I'll deal with it myself, don't want to be a pathetic little girl do I Bakugo. Wouldn't want to bother you clinging to you like a dog huh?"

"Grow up you moron, stop being so dramatic"Bakugo snarled making the red head laugh dryly.

He threw his arms up in the air "There you go again disregarding my feelings, tell me something. We're we ever even friends?" He stared in the ash blondes eyes, they softened for a moment.

"We were never friends shitty hair, I just didn't want to look like a weakling walking around by myself" Bakugo responded before walking into his dorm and closing the door

Kirishima's eyes widened, he felt tears brim in his eyes. He wanted to scream. Yet again the red heads frustration surfaced, he  slammed the door and let the anger take over.

He threw the books which were on this desk, destroying his room bit by bit "Kiri, are you in there? Please let me it" Denki's voice echoed in his brain

"Leave me alone Kaminari,I don't want to talk" the red head shouted back.

Sitting in the destruction he'd just created, Kirishima felt the tears rolling down his cheeks yet again, this time they didn't stop.

And this time, Bakugo never came to comfort him