Friends

I spun around still keeping our eye contact, while he just stood there.

"What now?!"

"Ok I get your pissed but you need to calm down." He backfires.

"Just leave me alone." I yelled. All he wants is to get into my pants and then leave, waiting for me to beg for him to stay. What an asshole.

"Are you ok?"

"Like you care"

"I do" he spoke as his arms opening as if I was going to throw myself onto him.

"Pff sure you do, all you want is to get into my pants, but guess what?" I walked closer to him, inches away from his face, still holding our making eye contact, "I'm not gonna be one of your sluts" I slapped him across him the face.

God I hate him so much.

A boy like him can never be with a girl like me.

Good girl with a bad boy? Never.

His hand met up to his right cheek where I had previously slapped him. It soon dropped to his side which turned into a fist. I turned my back and started walking until I heard him shouted.

"Look you fucking bitch all I wanted is to know if you were ok. That's all. Your just a self stuck up slut whether I fuck you or not."

I ignored him and kept walking. I felt my eyes sting with tears until they fell, blending in with the rain which started pouring harder until there was lightning and thunder.

I finally reached home but decided to keep walking after seeing the same red car parked in the driveway. I walked until I came across Target.

Well I have nothing better to do might as well, I thought already entering. Before I could think my legs carried me towards the book aisle.

I picked up a random book, my eyes laid on an interesting cover.

"Sex with him."

Examining it as if I was actually going to buy it. As soon as I opened the book my eyes caught a word before continuing reading the sentence which led onto another one.

"My breath came unsteady, as he went faster. I let out a small moan. He smirks before going faster, shoving his whole ten inch dick inside me. He pushed his thumb inside my mouth.

"Suck"  he demands. I did as he said.

"Babe stop plea- please." I begged

"You were wanting this for months, and now" he says with a smirk, "your not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"Wait-" I started as he went harder. My moan immediately turned into a scream.

I shutted the book, trying to click back to my senses. Maybe I should buy that book. I put the book back onto the shelf where I had picked it up. If anyone finds out I read those types of books, I'm fucked.

I walked down the aisle, looking for another book until I heard similar voices. Four girls walked passed the aisle, but then one of the girls points her finger at me as her jaw dropped.

A blonde hair with green eyes girl approached me while the others trail behind her like dogs begging for meat due to starvation.

"Hey your the new girl at our school right?"

"Yeah I actually happen to be." Did I really made a big scene today? Of course I did. I'm convinced everyone knows me as the girl who cursed out that asshole earlier.

"Well aren't you a quiet one" one chipped along.

"My name is Venus" I reached out my hand, when one of the girls brought me into a warm welcoming hug.

"This is Charlotte"  she points to a stunning girl who has dark skin, curly dark brown hair matching her eyes.

"Hey you can call me Char."

She point to two others which names tend to be, Amelia whose a ginger, with green eyes, pale skin with freckles, and dimples on each cheek. The other is named Olivia who has long black hair, pale skin, that had on a oversized hoodie with shorts ending off with sneakers, while the others wore skirts, where as Charlotte wore jeans with a crop top hoodie.

"We're  going out to the mall tomorrow, would you like to go?"

Well I had nothing better to do besides sitting in bed waiting for my significant other or some shit can come into my life and make things better or at least distract me. Even if I push them all away I still want someone to be there for me.

"Yeah sure."

"Alright then we will see you tomorrow." She speaks after I traded numbers with all four of them.

"Yes we will, it was nice getting to know all of you guys." What the actual fuck is wrong with me honestly, I literally know nothing about them besides their names and that they like shopping.

"Bye!"

"Bye" I letted out a sigh. Well there was nothing here anyways. I walked home in the pouring rain hoping it will stop but it never did.

I finally reached home, relieved that the red car was gone meaning the woman was too but still petrified knowing my dad will be drunk.

I unlocked the front door, stepping inside to realize my father was not pass out on the couch where he usually is. It was more quieter, my heart beating louder and louder.

I made my way upstairs when I felt a large hand grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking it. I screamed out in pain. "Father no please" I pleaded with tears streaming down my face from the pain.

He shoved me hard enough for me to fall back and hit my head hard on the wall. He looked at me in disgust, before he opened his mouth.

"Fuck I didn't know why your mother had you, I wish you had died from cancer, my son could've done so much more compare to a useless human being who lives under this roof for free!" He shouts like an asshole he is.The door bell ranged before he looked at the direction it came from. He faced me with the same disgusted expression on his face. He grabbed my hand and started walking towards my bedroom, dragging me along behind him. He flung open the door, pushing me forward until I was in front of him as he pushes my arm deeper into me.

"You stay here you fucking asshole, if she hears you downstairs you will wish you were ever born." With that said he turned his back on me again and walked towards the door which slammed after he shutted it.

I wish I was never born too dad.