Toys

⚠︎︎ 18+ smut, sex toys, read at your risk⚠︎︎

I let out a long ass yawn before I got out of bed this morning. Since it was our "day off" from the mafia and of course we had a fucking mission yesterday and almost died, Vincenzo said we could relax and take the day off.

Usually I'll sleep all day or binge watch something with Mia and Charlotte back at home but since I'm in this shithole, I decided to go shopping with the girls.

As I knock on the door I heard an other door slam and Jackson coming out.

"Are you going shopping?!" He whisper as he ran up to me.

"Yea me and the girls, why are you whispering?"

"Because I wanna go but I promise Merikh I'll help him with something."

"What something?" I frown my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's a secret, I can't tell you," he rolls his eyes as he knocks on the door.

"That sounds like a weak knock" Charlotte screams from inside before opening the door.

"See, it's Jackson's fist," she winks at him as she and Mia comes out with their credit cards in their hand since we didn't had phones or purse.

We all came to an agreement when it comes with cards and money, slip it into our bras or shoes.

"Before you guys go, you'll need bodyguards." Vincenzo stops us by holding his hand in the air.

"Can't we go out like normal people, just this once?"

"In the mafia,"

I already knew what he was going to say.

"Theirs no way out. Take the bodyguards or stay here."

"Give them." I roll my eyes as we walk out.

We all decided to drive one vehicle and that was the spear truck that Jackson had called dibs on.

We enter the black jeep and head out with the bodyguards following behind us.

___

We enter the large mall where the people chatted and walked with their friends and family.

Coming from a few kids who all have had family problems point of view, we all felt left out in our own way but at least we have each other.

"Ok so should we spilt up in our ways or-" Jackson looks at all of us before we all ran in different directions with the guards following us.

I got many looks and some where glares but I'm convinced the rest had the same experience I'm currently living through.

As I walk through the mall with the two bodyguards behind me, one on each side, a store caught my eye.

Naughty And Nice

I look through the glass window and saw a bunch of sex toys.

I have no parent to control me and ever since that day with Merikh giving me pleasure I need more.

I walk in with the security guards following behind me.

They had almost everything a sex store could have. Vibrators, dildos, sex belts, handcuffs and so much more.

I enter one aisle that seems appealing to me.

The vibrators.

After a few minutes of looking for the right one, I made a decision and picked up the hot pink on the high shelf thanks to one of the bodyguards long arm.