Birthday

Venus POV:

As I walk through the hall with my grape juice in one hand, I saw Merikh glance at me as he kept walking to his room.

"Hi." I took a sip from my glass as I stare at him.

"What." His eyebrows frowned as I decided I wanted my revenge. I spit out the grapefruit in my mouth onto his face.

I couldn't help but to burst into laughter as he walked into his room and slam the door.

I walk back into my room to see Vincenzo looking around.

"Can I help you?" I say from standing in front of the door.

"Yes," he chuckles as I roll my eyes at him. "Lucky you, one of the strippers mom past away and now she's at the funeral and decided to lay off stripping. So now the position is yours." He grins.

"Oh thank God." I sigh dramatically with a hand over my chest. "About the job offering not the mothers death." I corrected.

"Anyways, we work on Fridays and Saturdays, the busiest days. Rest on Sunday and train for 2-4 hours the rest of the days."

I groan as I flop onto my bed. "But since your birthday is coming up, you guys will have the day off."

"Oh thank you." I sigh dramatically.

"Speaking of your birthday, what do you want?"

"Let's see, umm a phone, lipgloss, new perfume, more grape juice, ohh oh a new shoe, and oh my God please get me a father and mother figure-"

"I'll find you something," he shakes his head as he leaves the room. "Oh and I'm hosting a party for you, so pick out your dress when you go shopping."

"Thank youuu." He close the door as I rub Snipers head.

"Heyy." Jackson hangs enters my room and hang his body weight on his hand which rest on the door frame.

"What's up" I gesture to him to sit on my bed. "The ceiling" he gives my a cheeky smile as I roll my eyes.

"Someone's birthday is coming up, you excited?"

Every birthday I had was always ruin whether it was my dad drinking or my mom fonding over Ben with the guests at MY birthday party.

But not anymore. I'm turning 18 this year. It's my year.

"Fuck yes, I'm turning 18!" I jump on Jackson giving him a big hug something he will always give a person no matter how much they hurt him.

"I love you so so much Venus. You are my best friend and I can't believe your turning into a young beautiful strong woman." I pull away from him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Jackson, I love you too, your like a mama bear and I'm the baby but at the same time you are the baby." I rough up his hair as we both giggle.

"Let's go shopping for your dress!" He pulls me by hand.

"How did you know?" I frown my eyebrows as he gives me a cheeky grin. "I accidentally eavesdrop."

"Jackson!" I gasp dramatically smacking his hand playfully. "I can't help it!"

____

"This. Is. The. One!" Jackson jumps up and down with Charlotte while holding a dress on a hanger.

"I think I just fell in love." I held the dark blood red silk dress in my hands as Jackson passes it over to me.

"Damn." Mia spoke with her mouth stuff with a pretzel. "Yea this is it." We all laugh at her reaction as we went to go checkout.