Comfort

TW: Mention of rape.

________

I remained frozen as Mia finished telling me what happened in the airport. My tears fell from my cheek to the now stained pillow. My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces as Mia's arms wrapped around my stomach as I held her.

"I'm sorry love-" my voice breaks as my breath became hitched.

I grabbed the box of tissues from her side and wiped her tears and then mine before braiding her hair. I know this feeling and I wanna be there for her.

"I know this feeling," she lifted herself up and looked at me in her beautiful puffy eyes.

"Fuck men!"

"Yes, fuck men!" We both burst out of laughter.

"Oh fuck-" she stop laughing and held her stomach.

I knew what was going to happen. We scramble out of the bed almost falling over with the sheets tangling around our legs but managed to get out and straight to the bathroom.

Play: Matilda by Harry Styles

I held her messy braid as she leaned in the toilet while clutching her stomach. I rub her back softly as she began crying.

"Awh babe come here." I held her for a few minutes until I decided we both needed a bath.

I ran the hot water as I practically dumped all the soap out of its container just to get bubbles.

I held Mia by her stomach as she held onto my shoulders to get up. As we both struggle to lift ourselves up we started giggling before falling back down.

"Fucking hell!" Mia head threw back and hit the shower. We paused and looked at each other before started laughing again.

"I ran you a hot bath, I'll get some food when your done." I figured she would want her privacy after all that has happen. I walked to the door just before she held my hand and signaled me to the bath.

"Let's heal together" she smile as her nose runs almost touching her upper lip.

"Ok," I smile before we both strip leaving us only in our underwear.

We look at the city lights from the bathtub, today was long. We look at the cars racing and people walking. It was beautiful admiring from our perspective.

We found our comfortable positions after five minutes of laughing and sticking each other with our feet.

Charlotte let herself in holding wine glasses and a champagne bottle. "Wow! Not even inviting me!" She dramatically spoke as she clutches her chest with a wine glass. She squeezed herself in between us after striping and handing us our glasses filled to the top.

"How's my girls?" Our eyes remained on Charlotte before smiling.

"It's gonna get better" Mia gave us a small smile.

The boys walked in just as we covered ourselves with the bubbles. Merikh carried a whole course buffet. With sushi, chicken, and pizza, while Silas held more champagne as Jackson held onto a music box.

"Bathroom party, fuck yea!" Jackson shouted before backing his ass up on Silas. "Hey watch it!"

We burst out laughing as Mia threw water on both of them, barely hitting the music box. As they set up, handing us our food, we all digged in as some of us laugh at the stories that had came along with them.

I love being a woman.

___________

A.N: As a survivor of years of sexual assault, I know how hard it can be and my dms and messages are always open. I wish everyone the best and just know your not alone. Sending lots and lots of love and hugs to everyone.