Ruined

I slip on my red dress and black heals. I decided to wear the ring Merikh got me earlier this day. After getting tons of gifts from the girls, the day came to an end faster than I expected.

I hook the silver gorgeous necklace Charlotte gave me after Jackson and her was jumping down excitedly.

(Her necklace)

(The dress)

I walk out the room and stand on top of the stairs nervously. This entire place was packed with people I didn't know. Music blasted in some parts as waiters rushed along serving champagne and small snacks as tables were packed with food and drinks.

Everyone was dancing and having fun.

This is... perfect.

Without knowing a smile crept on my face before Mia hugged me from behind. "Look at you!" Her mouth open. Mia wore a emerald green dress which showed off her eyes amazingly has Charlotte wore a rose gold dress which fitted her amazing body perfectly.

"Oh please I could show you two off like a trophy!" I hug them both as Jackson waves his hand like a queen coming down dramatically.

"Oh hi, didn't you there," his "seductive" voice stretch the letters longer than usual as his eye remained shut.

"Happy birthday V" we all giggle as we meet up with Silas whose practically admiring a tall handsome figure with a champagne glass in one hand and the other stuffed in his black suit.

"Make your move," I nudge his arm as he broke contact at the male figure to look at me. His deep blue eyes shining with the amazing lighting. "Should I?"

"Are you serious?!" I glare at him before I rest my head on his shoulder. "You two would make the hottest couple in this entire fucking universe."

"Your fucking right. Quick get your head off me you gorgeous bitch before he thinks me and you are dating."

I look over at him and smile. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I was gay-

"You have nothing to apologize for. Nothing. Plus I seen you looking at guys more than I seen you look in any woman's direction. In bed sometimes I find A-list celebrities for you I think you like." I giggle with him.