Mafia

As the bodyguards remove the bag from my head I look around where the absolute fuck we are.

It was still night, and of course those assholes took my phone. But I didn't care, clearly being distracted by the mansion in front of me.

(Something like this)

I have a feeling like my feet are gonna hurt by just walking up those stairs. I look to my left and see Mia's jaw open.

As one of the bodyguards remove the cloth from my mouth, I had enough of this shit. I had no idea who the fuck these people are and I was really close to kicking him in his face.

As he study my face and ending off with a chuckle, that itself sent me and my anger issues.

I arch my back as I tried to fill my mouth with spit. As his eyebrow raised in confusion, I spit it out in his face.

"Esuberante" he smirks

Disgusting

"He's going to love you." One of the guards tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Who?"

"The boss."

Boss?

As they argue in a different language, Mattheo enters a password in a key pad which I assume opened the gates in front of us.

As we walked up to the main big front two doors that led into the mansion, our handcuffs made noises against each other as the bodyguards open the large doors barely saying more than four words before leaving.

"Walk up." The man who held me from behind told me as I stood in front of the stairs.

____

(Play: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift)

As we waited for "the boss" I looked around at all the bodyguards. The all had guns and other weapons surrounding their waist as they muscular structure showed off from their uniforms.

As the door opened, a large man-figure walks out. His muscles showing more than the bodyguards from his black shirt.

His hair messy but neat. While his jawline remained sharp as he sat in front of us, two body guards on each side.

He study's our faces back n forth until he looks at Mattheo.

"Who the fuck are them?" His accent thickest of all and deep.

I should ask the same thing.

"The Dixon's important member sir."

"No you bastardo, this is the Dixon's members." He glared at him for an other second before reaching in his desk and pulling out a folder.

"Give him." He gritted through his teeth as he passes a few papers to the bodyguard behind him to give to Mattheo.

"Who are you?" He looks straight at me who sat in the middle of everyone, his hand folded together as his jaw rested on it.