Hatred

⚠︎︎ Contains 18+ smut, mental health issues, mentioning suicide and self harm.⚠︎︎

⚠︎︎Hotlines are at the bottom of this chapter⚠︎︎

Venus: POV

*A few months later*

I sat across the room from Merikh whose eyes stared at the T.V. I can't help but hate him less every time he's here, which is everyday. He wore the same rings and necklaces when I first saw him. His jawline was sharper while his hair grew out, making him more attractive than he already was. His veins popped from his hands while his legs were spread apart.

Every detail about this boy is driving me insane. His eye snapped from the T.V to mine and thats  when that fucking smirk formed on his stupid face. He kept his eye contact with me as he lowered his waist more down on the couch. He mouthed something I couldn't understand but instead of questioning it, I rolled my eyes and stared at the T.V which was some movie about a girl that could've been killed by her ex but instead killed him.

Good movie.

My phone buzzed from my hand, taking my mind off of Merikh. As I picked it up I saw the name and a smile instantly grew on my face.

James.

From a few months back.

I don't know how but he just texted me one day and never told me how he got my number.

Merikh: POV

I almost fucked every girl at our school, but I have one more left.

Venus.

I'll have her on her knees in no time. And when I'm done, I'll leave and she will be begging me to stay like how every girl did. I felt her eyes on me the minute I first saw her walking to school.

I looked at her from where I was at, Charlotte next to her and on the other side was Mia. I didn't fuck them, I wasn't planning too. I only fuck the ones I know damn well they will beg for me to stay. I know that sound selfish but at least I know I have power over some people including Venus.

Venus is different compare to those other chicks I fucked at school. They try so hard to get my attention and once they get it, they act like I'm going to date them or some other bullshit. They act as if being mean and rude will impress me but really it makes them look like a bigger fool. Venus is like a different breed.

In a good way.

She's kind and cares about others than she cares about herself. She doesn't try hard to get anything from me in fact she doesn't try at all.

Venus might act like that innocent sweet girl but I can see the living hell brat she really is. Deep down Venus is a very powerful woman not even a girl, shes too much for a man to handle but not me.

I can turn her into the person she was meant to be.

I'm after only one thing from her,

Her virginity.

It's clear she's a virgin. A sweet innocent girl like Venus,

I got this covered.

The things I can do to her, she wouldn't even be able walk. I felt a smirk formed on my face as she rolled her eyes in return until she picked up her phone. Her thumbs started texting as a smile grew on her face. I felt my jaw clenching itself harder as she smiled more at I assume, the text messages.

My fist squeezed tightly as she shuts off her phone. I stood up and walked towards her. I grabbed her hand and led her into a different darker area of the house.