Drugs

Vincenzo and his son of a bitch wife had left for a vacation to God knows where and wouldn't be back in two weeks. We figured it was the best time and try our best to ignore the fact we have security cameras around the house besides our rooms, to pull pranks and do whatever the fuck we want until he comes home.

I quickly walk down the stairs in my low waist jean shorts and tank top. "Sup bitches!" I lower my voice as my hand flung up in the air with my index finger points out.

I hear all their voices collapsed on top of each other as I enter the kitchen to get a can of soda. "What's up bro," Mia with her sunglasses turns around with a wide smile.

I giggle as I run up to the couch and plunge myself on it from behind. "Movieeeee nightttt!" Charlotte screamed from behind with the popcorn in one hand and her phone in the other.

___

Movie night went as planned besides when they decided to bring out the alcohol. Here we all sat space out from each other in the dim light room.

"Truth or dare?" Merikh ask Mia as she looks up. "Truth." She said confidently.

"Well," he chuckles a second with his fingers played against the glass with the alcohol that holds it.

"First kiss?" He stares at her.

Mia emotions hasn't even change the slightest. She open her mouth and smirked.

"Well if your so interested, my first kiss was with my ex girlfriend." She laughed as she she cross her arms and looked at him.

"That doesn't count." Silas boyfriend, yes boyfriend. The minute Ezra found out Silas likes boys was the same minute they started dating. Movie night was always for us six but Silas insisted to bring his boyfriend and his best friend so we can all get along for the sake of their future wedding.

"Bullshit." Silas shot back as he glared at Daniel, his eyebrows frowned.

"I'm just saying, it's a bit gross to see and know girls kiss girls and boys can kiss boys."

Ezra was in the bathroom which means if we wanted to beat the living shit out of this asshole we had to make it quick.

"Your best friend is literally gay" Charlotte shut off her phone as she began taking off her hoop earrings.

"Well I can budge for him but I mean, come on. It's a bit gross. Girls should like guys and Vise Vera."

"It's the 21st century asscrack grow up." I look at him inching up my chair.

"Look, it's not that hard for guys to like vaginas and girls to like dicks-" 

"I'm sorry everyone about him" Ezra came around the corner and shot Daniel a glare. "It's getting late I think it's a good time to leave."

"No you stay, he leaves" Silas stood up and walked towards Ezra.

"I was leaving anyways, I would rather be in a bunch of  serial killers than be in a room full of nasty gays-" he spits in Silas face.

I felt bad for Silas and Mia, even though it was a few days when Silas met Ezra, you could he already fell in love with him.

"Fuck you assholes." Merikh slammed his glass on the table and turned around Daniel by the shoulder. Less than a second Merikh's fist collided with Daniel who soon fell to the floor.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize babe, he deserved it." Ezra blocks his view from the awesome fight I'm willing to tap in for. He kissed Silas's cheek as he blushes hard and Ezra chuckles. "I'm sorry, I had a feeling he would be shitty like this."