Murder

⚠︎︎ Contains murder, blood, stabbing, inappropriate content, etc. ⚠︎︎

Venus

I stared at my father who laid tucked to sleep in his bed. The tv remained on while it played. Merikh stood next to me with his jaw clenched until he looked at me with soft eyes and leaned in next to my ear.

"Kill him." He whispered, his eyes connected with mine until it broke because of me after realizing what he wants me to do.

Kill him? I can't kill my own father. Is he insane? He had the same wide pupils when I first saw him outside of the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I whisper back.

"I know you want to, think of all the shit he put you through."

The flashbacks came like a wave of how he treated me all these years, how I was scared every time he came up to me.

"I'll be back."

"If you don't I will." He said a bit louder with his back towards me while he walked out the door. After a while his footsteps came to a stop on the stairs.

How the actual fuck does he know what had happen.

I looked at my father until my heart started beating like a fucking treadmill at the highest speed once I saw his eyes fluttered open and then his eyebrows furrowed the second he saw me.

Shit

"You!" He growled at me while he managed to get up from the bed. My body froze until my legs started moving back itself until my back hit the wall.

He grabbed the unplugged lamp and marched his way towards me. I squeeze my eyes tight and let out a blood-curdling scream while I prepare myself for the pain to return again, except this time nothing came my way.

I open my eyes just in time to see the lamp crash onto the floor. Dad was cursing under his breath while he struggle to be set free from Merikh's grip.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU ANIMAL!" Merikh flipped him over so he would be on top of him.

One punch then came another until dad started bleeding but that didn't stop Merikh. Each punch got harder while my dad laid on the floor unconscious, his nose bled and stained the rug.

"Fucking bitch." He mumbled out, he raised his weak arm and pointed in my direction.

Before I can respond Merikh stomped on his nose.

"He blacked out. Now pick, me or you?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I never took my eyes off my dad until Merikh stood in front of me blocking him completely.

"Because its for the best."

I don't know what the fuck came over me but I know I felt like I should do it. I took out my pocket knife and kneel down. I flicked up the blade, my reflection staring back at me.

I can't go back once its done.

While my heavy hand went high into the air and came back to me, but then I remembered all the times he told me I was a mistake and how he wish mom got an abortion with me.

My arm went back up again and came down into dad's body. I removed the knife from his body, blood gushed out while the blood leaked down from the knife to my hand.

Perfect combination. I stared at my dad's blood and the bloody pocket knife, how their colors were similar.

I looked at dad whose breath was drawing to an end. I felt my skin grew pale until Merikh bent down to my left and grabbed the bloody knife in my hand.