Request #2-Carl(@lolitstylaa)

A/N
A little disclaimer before we start:I haven't watched Sneakers yet so I apologize if this isn't good

A/NA little disclaimer before we start:I haven't watched Sneakers yet so I apologize if this isn't good

Y/N's pov
I was so mad right now,the boss told me and Carl that we had to work the night shift tonight.the last thing I wanted was to be working at night,what's worse is that Carl is with me!as we worked I noticed he was zoning out a lot,I sighed and groaned.i snapped my fingers in front of his face,"Carl focus,the quicker we do this the faster we'll get out."i said.he sighed,"you ruined my thoughts Y/N."he said."oh well excuse me princess."i said sarcastically,he slammed down what he was doing and looked at me."what gives you the right to call me princess?"he asked,I put down what I was doing and glared at him."oh I see,so when you men call us princess it's ok.but when we try calling you princess you just freak out."i said,crossing my arms.he scoffed,"yeah right."he said.

"Well it's true,guys always try to look so tough when really they're also fucking terrified like the rest of the world."i said,"I can prove you wrong."he said."alright then:prove me wrong,what were you thinking about?"I asked him,he smirked.he got real close to me,"w-what are you doing?"I asked.he grabbed me by my waist,lifted me up,and sat me down on the workbench."showing you what I was thinking about."he said with a cheeky grin,he unbuttoned my pants."H-Hey!"I exclaimed as he slipped his hand down my underwear,my hands immediately turned into fists as he began to rub my clit.

"You always act like you hate me,but I know you only act like that because you like me."he said,"T-This isn't high school asshole!"I yelled.he slammed me down onto the table and took off my pants,"nah,it isn't.but I won't stop messing with you until you admit that you like me,drop the act and shit."he said."N-Never."i said,wanting to look tough."tck,suit yourself."he said,he ripped my underwear off and immediately stuck his tongue in my entrance.i widened my eyes,"F-Fuck!"I moaned.i tried my best to hold onto the table,I could feel him swirling his tongue around.his warm hands rubbing my thighs,this was like pure fucking ecstasy."F-Fuck I can't take it anymore!"I whined,"I-I like you ok?i do!j-just please fuck me!"I begged.

He took tongue out of my entrance,I painted.but just as I was about to collect my thoughts I felt him aligning his dick to my entrance,"glad you finally admitted it,Princess."he said.he slowly slid his dick into my entrance,I moaned and arched my back.he held my wrists down as he thrusted in and out of me,"Sh-Shit."he grunted."C-Carl!"I moaned,he began to roughly leave dark purple hickeys on my neck.i knew that I would have to cover those up with makeup tomorrow,but I didn't give a shit right now."I-I love you Y/N,I've loved you for years."he admitted,"I-I love you too Carl-fuck!"I moaned as he went faster.he let go of my wrists and held onto my hips,going faster."FUCK!"we both moaned,we both came at the same time.