Preview #3(love at first sight)

Now Kara doesn't normally eat pizza and study at a pizzeria everyday,but she does it for one reason:Devo Nod.she wants to talk to him but she's too scared to talk to him,Rosalie notices this and decides to help Kara out.

Kara's pov
Trying to study at a pizzeria is hard,I can sometimes barely concentrate.i know what you're thinking,"Why don't you just go study at the library or at home?"we'll see that's the problem:I don't want to.why?well....I have a crush on this boy,he's my age.his name is Devo Nod,he's the cutest guy ever.have I talked to him before?no,did I ever talk to him?once again,no.i try to,but I could never seem to find the perfect words or the right time!as I wrote down the answer to the math question I was working on Devo came by and grabbed my plate,I looked at him and blushed."say something to him!"I thought,but before I could say anything he was already gone.i exhaled,burying my face in my hands.

"Are you ok?"I heard a lady ask,I looked up.it was Rosalie,she's Joey's wife.Joey owes the pizzeria,Incase you didn't know any of that."I'm fine ma'am."I lied,"I can tell you're lying."she stated the obvious.i sighed,"I..."I trailed off."never mind,you probably wouldn't care about my problems."I said,"try me."she said.i looked at her,I fiddled with the ends of my sleeves."I-I really like Devo,but...I don't know how to talk to him."I admitted basically everything to her,she reassuringly patted my back,"it's ok,if you want I can help you out!"she suggested.i tilted my head in confusion,"R-Really?you want to help me?"I asked.

And that's all I'm previewing for now!