Request #4-Chris Chambers(@MrStealYoGirl3)

A/N
Bet you didn't expect me to come back to this huh?

Well I'm back

With a request!

No ones povY/N's leg swung back and forth as she patiently waited for her friend,Chris Chambers

No ones pov
Y/N's leg swung back and forth as she patiently waited for her friend,Chris Chambers.she wasn't angry about him being late,because she understood that he was hanging out with his other friends(Gordie,Vern,and Teddy).she heard quick footsteps and panting,she turned around and saw Chris running towards her.as she got up he stopped in front of her,panting and putting his hands on his knees."Chris why did you run here?"Y/N asked in a concerned tone,"I...didn't...want you to...be sad about me being late."he panted.she dug into her bag and pulled out her canister,the minute she handed it to him he chugged almost all of the water.she giggled as water dripped down his chin,"thanks."the minute he handed it to her he fell backwards.

She giggled and plopped down next to him."are you mad at me?"he asked,still panting."Chris I'm not mad at you.you have other friends besides me,and I bet they made fun of you for having a girl as a friend."she replied,"only Gordie didn't make fun of me."he admitted."figures,"she shook her head,"although I didn't expect Vern to make fun of you."she admitted.Chris shrugged,"Teddy was next to him,he was probably just following along with him so that he doesn't get punchies."he explained."punichies?"Y/N said,raising an eyebrow in confusion."yeah,"he sat up,"punchies."Y/N sat up as well."are you gonna show me how it works?"she asked,he nodded.

He stared at her for a moment before raising his fist up,making Y/N flinch."ha!"he punched her arm twice,"owie!"She exclaimed."two for flinching."he said,crossing his arms.Y/N rubbed her arm,"is that what you guys do everyday?"she asked."it's what boys do."Chris simply replied,"well it hurts."she mumbled.Chris immediately felt back,he didn't mean to hurt Y/N.he really cared about Y/N,more then a friend.he gently grabbed her arm and kissed it,making Y/N blush."Chris..."they looked into each other's eyes,"I need to tell you something."they both said at the same time.

"O-Oh!uh-"

"You should go first."

"N-No,no,no,you should go first."

"Ok,on three,we both say it at the same time."Y/N nodded in agreement.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I like you!"the kids both said.they widened their eyes and blushed,"you like me?"they both asked."I always though you saw me as a friend."Y/N admitted,"me too!"Chris admitted.they stared at each other for a moment before laughing,"so all that worrying was for nothing!"Y/N laughed.they laughed for a while before calming down,an idea popped into Chris' head."wait here for a moment."he said,standing up.he quickly rushed over to the field of flowers,Y/N curiously watched him as he picked some.Chris then hunched over,covering what he was doing.Y/N decided to wait instead of being nosy,which was worth it because when Chris came back,he was holding a flower crown in his hands.

She gasped,"oh Chris,this is amazing!"she was about to grab it but he stopped her."allow me."he insisted,he got down on one knee and gently placed it on her head,making her smile and blush."Y/N,"he grabbed her hands,"will you be my girlfriend?"he asked nervously.she giggled,"of course I'll be your girlfriend Chris."she replied.he smiled and helped her stand up,"now what?"he asked.she giggled again,"how bout we go get some candy?"she suggested.he smiled,"I like that idea."the two locked hands before making their way down the hill.