Request #3-Devo(@lolitstylaa)

A/N
You guys are on a roll with these requests!

Y/N's povNonononono this cant be happening,This has got to be a mistake!There's no way!I can't be

Y/N's pov
Nonononono this cant be happening,This has got to be a mistake!There's no way!I can't be...I'm-"holy shit Y/N you're pregnant."Y/BF/N(your best friend's name)said,I fell to my knees."woah!hey,hey,it'll be ok."he/she said,I looked at him/her with tears in my eyes."we broke up a weeks ago
Y/BF/N,and now I'm pregnant?!"i was really emotional,"calm down Y/N,we can figure something out-"I cut him/her off."no Y/BF/N,I cant have a baby."i said,he/she gasped."Are you suggesting...?"he/she asked,I nodded."you can't
Y/N!"he/she said,"what other choice do I have
Y/BF/N?he's not gonna want this baby,I know it."i said.

Devo's pov
I sadly mopped the floors,I missed Y/N.i regret our fight so much,I should've have said all of those things to her.suddenly I heard the door open,I looked up and saw Y/N's friend."Y/BF/N?what are-"he/she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt,"LISTEN DEVO I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU AND Y/N FOUGHT ABOUT BUT YOU NEED TO GO TO GO AND APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW!"he/she yelled."I-"he/she cut me off,"SHE IS ABOUT TO GET RID OF YOUR CHILD!"he/she exclaimed.i widened my eyes,"Y/N's pregnant?!"I exclaimed.he/she nodded,"you gotta take me to her now!"i said.

Y/N's pov
I nervously stood outside the abortion clinic,contemplating on if I should go inside or not."maybe Y/BF/N is right,maybe this is wrong."I thought,"Y/N!"I heard Devo yell.i turned around and saw him running towards me,Y/BF/N was trailing behind him."Devo?wh-"Devo fell to his knees in front of me and hugged me by my waist,"Don't get rid of our kid Y/N!I'm sorry,I shouldn't have said any of those things to you and I regret ever breaking up with you."he began to say.he looked up,"I need you in my life Y/N,I can't live without you."he said.i began to tear up,"oh Devo..."I said.i helped him stand up and immediately kissed him,"FUCKING FINALLY!"Y/BF/N yelled,Devo and I looked at him/her.we then looked at each other,we began to laugh.