Preview #1(New Boy meets girl)

Ok so I realized that making this fic would mean that Danny and Mona would never have fallen in love,but hear me out as I explain the plot of this fic to you all:
This fic is just the movie but instead of Danny falling in love with Mona he falls in love with Sunshine Branco,who just so happens to be friends with Mona.they meet in music class,she hears him play the piano and thinks it's wonderful.they more they talk,the more they fall in love with each other.

Sunshine's pov
I yawned as I slowly began to wake up,I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my glasses off my nightstand and put them on.i got off my bed and began to do my morning stretches,i grabbed one of my beetles records and put it on my record player.as the music played I tapped my foot and snapped my fingers,I grabbed my hairbrush and began to brush my hair.i hummed the tune of the song that was playing as I put on my stripped sweater,yellow sunflower headband,peace necklace,dark brown belt,dark orange skirt,socks that went up to my knees,and some nice shoes.i looked at myself in the mirror and smiled,"today is going to be a good day!"I thought to myself.i stopped the record player and grabbed my bag,I also grabbed my sketchbook.i opened my room door and walked down the stairs,"morning Sunny!"my mom greeted me.

That's all I'm previewing for now :)